1997-12-27 - Re: Kwanzaa hijacked by white businesses… [CNN]

Header Data

From: Secret Squirrel <anon@squirrel.owl.de>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 9561fc43518d8eba23b22716bea22f2d1bba25fe8dff21e0caf0918b0ae0b718
Message ID: <7e9cd9d57e4acd4224cb5e528fc41b25@squirrel>
Raw Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 04:27:03 +0800

Raw message

From: Secret Squirrel <anon@squirrel.owl.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 04:27:03 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Kwanzaa hijacked by white businesses... [CNN]

>Just as a side remark: why what standard are hallmark and giant foods "white"?
>If they're like most big corporations, they probably bend over backwards to
>promote blacks via "affirmative action" quotas, and have more blacks in
>positions of responsibility than they possible could have if they based their
>hiring decisions on merit. Evidently this is not good enough for racists
>hatemongers like Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson and Louis Farrakhan.

By extension what would happen if a white guy called for black people to be
banned from any given thing? They'd be called a racist and run out of town,
sued, and everything else.

I spit on political correctness and affirmative action, and I'm not a racist
or sexist either. <spit hack loogie>

Thread