1997-12-05 - Re: Singapore

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: Hallam-Baker <hallam@ai.mit.edu>
Message Hash: aaafa1a4e3827a768c8032ce051ffc71beb72d3f38f38abdc9327394aeeebb2d
Message ID: <348852B0.1742@dev.null>
Reply To: <199712051846.NAA02874@muesli.ai.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-12-05 19:26:04 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 03:26:04 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 03:26:04 +0800
To: Hallam-Baker <hallam@ai.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Singapore

Hallam-Baker wrote:
  <nothing>

  Hallam-Baker obviously thinks that he can thwart my insightful,
barbed diatribes against him by posting empty messages to the
CypherPunks list, thereby giving me no grounds for my [last month's
CypherPunk phrase of the month here] attacks on him.
  While this clever ruse may have worked if I was in my usual under-
medicated psychotic state, it just so happens that I am currently in
an over-medicated psychotic state, and able to leap tall logic with a
single bound.

  Halam-Bakker is obviously following the orders of his Puppet Masters
to take advantage of the old adage, "I don't care what they say about
me, as long as they spell my name right." He thinks that he can raise
his reputation capital by spelling his name right in empty messages
which give no one an opportunity to point out the evil intentions which
are subliminally lurking in his posts to the list.

  Well, I'm wise to your little game, H-B.
  I dare to 'say something' in your _next_ post.
  I double-dare you...

TruthMonger

Thread