1997-12-04 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: b1a4e2545487731264e3ffbb61bdba19f075395a42f686139029e3d2fee6c0b8
Message ID: <2cbffee5893cc0ab108d748c922ffe2d@anon.efga.org>
Raw Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:45:42 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:45:42 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: No Subject

Unless there was decryption hardware in the monitor itself.

Then I suppose you'd have to video the screen as each new "always
encrypted" "totally secure" frame came up.