1997-12-15 - $145 turned to $1300: BEST investment for ANYBODY

Header Data

From: woostp@ns.interred.co.cr
To: infolist@ns.interred.co.cr
Message Hash: b5c843ca921b7a3044fa0562e45d3341d567b9e9d5b6765444714c89af0fc347
Message ID: <2413901044589743>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1997-12-15 21:47:20 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:47:20 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: woostp@ns.interred.co.cr
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:47:20 -0800 (PST)
To: infolist@ns.interred.co.cr
Subject: $145 turned to $1300: BEST investment for ANYBODY

Dear Friend:

   Earlier this week I sent you this very
same letter and since I have not heard
from you I imagined either it didn't
get delivered or you accidentally hit
"delete" on it. Or you simply just
haven't gotten around it.

   I don't think you want to wait around
much longer. Especially if like other
friends of mine and business relationships,
you are interested in

        MULTIPLYING SUBSTANTIALLY

(and in a very short time) a very
small investment.

So here again, is a copy of my letter.

   Today I write you to share one of the most simple
and beneficial investments I found in the
last months. I waited effectively several months
to verify the incidence of my decision and truly,
I am so glad of this one, that I decided
to share it with a selected handful of people.

   I was proposed to invest $145 minimum
and $485 maximum to receive a basic
$1300 in the first months with a program,
by sharing it with a very few friends.
 (I took the $485 option).

   Conclusion: not only didn't I have to wait
one year to see a 800% of return on my
investment, but I had the surprise to
receive this amount
      SEVERAL TIMES BY MONTH.
It seems incredible, but it's true.

   The American Company offering this program
is not only serious, but I could personally
speak with the President and the CPA and
they have been reliable for the few friends
I shared the program with.

   So, if I awakened your interest just a
little bit, this is the moment and
opportunity to give a look to the complete
information pulling the

     FAX ON DEMAND #  716-720-2106

or visiting the following WEBSITE:

      http://peopleschoice.com/STP/home.html

   And remember, do as I did by considering
this opportunity as an investment, and,
applying the program, it will give you
the most secure and fantastic yield you
can find.
        FOR ONLY $145 to $485.

   Just try it, contemplating that the risk is
around zero and share it with two or
three of your best friends just after
you applied.

   To participate, you must
indicate a sponsor number. I would be
glad if you used mine, it is:
               # 983
registered under the name of
my corporation,
            WOOSTER CORP.

   So don't hesitate on this opportunity
my friend. You are getting today one
of the most safe and simple ways to
increase a very little capital SEVERAL TIMES.

Just try it as I did.

Friendly

Jean Marc Gelot

CEO / WOOSTER CORP.