1997-12-14 - Earn $2,000-$5,000 per week…NOT MLM

Header Data

From: 95059550@moneymakers.com
To: 4450011B3@futuretec.com
Message Hash: cc7a4b650f22e3c13e7d2d23429cdc5b738b27b287a4aca4e53e6161399d9bdb
Message ID: <199746522791.FBB03720@mns.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 23:37:52 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: 95059550@moneymakers.com
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 23:37:52 -0800 (PST)
To: 4450011B3@futuretec.com
Subject: Earn $2,000-$5,000 per week...NOT MLM

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE IT; WILL THE LIGHT GO ON?

Are you tired of working 9-5 for peanuts, with little or no control over your financial destiny? Hello, my name is Dieter and my partners name is Dennis
 (By the way, please forgive this intrusion. We are looking for people who have
an entrepreneurial spirit and can recognize an opportunity when they see it and move on it! If that's you, We'd like to invite you to join our team and work from your home making $2.000 to 5,000 per week and more....much more in some cases. One of our members quit her job of 14 years after one month! Another made the cover of a national magazine after just one quarter! Skeptical? You should be. You've seen every scam out there. So have the rest of us. But simply stated, this is the finest opportunity in America today. We can prove it. How? We have exactly what over-worked, under-paid, over-taxed Americans desperately want and need!

REMEMBER, THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS!

It's your choice, financial freedom or bondage!

INTRODUCTION:
    Our international association is comprised of a large group of extremely diverse independent individuals from attorneys, physicians, CPA's, licensed financial consultants and other professionals to housewives, students and blue-collar workers.

Since the original founders of our organization first banded together just over three short years ago, we have grown to over 20,000 members in the United States and Canada and we are adding literally hundreds of new associates every day. What's so incredible about our phenomenal growth rate is that we are not M L M'ers!!

HERE ARE 16 REASONS YOU SHOULD TAKE A SERIOUS LOOK AT THIS:

1.YOU REALLY CAN EARN $2,000 - $5,000 PER WEEK, WORKING FROM YOUR HOME... By and large, the majority of us already are. Why not you too?
2.  FAST AND EASY WITH REASONABLE STARTUP COSTS... You can be up and going, trained and generating huge cashflow, within 24 hours from the time you decide to pursue this venture. You won't need any personnel, office, liability or workers comprehensive insurance --- just a fax machine and a phone!
3.  REASONABLE FIXED OVERHEAD/OPERATING COSTS... Your only overhead is your phone bill!
4.  PROFITS THAT ENTREPRENEURS USUALLY ONLY DREAM OF.. A 90% profit margin on sales of $1,250 or $6,250 respectively, means you net either $1,125.00 OR $5,625.00 on **EVERY** sale!
5.  EASY TO MARKET; We don't do any selling..everyone wants and needs our products! All we do is explain it and offer it to people! REAL? Don't take my word, prove it to yourself!  Take a look at this and then do what over 20,000 of us have done.
6.  NOT MLM... This is not some chain letter or any other kind of bogus, unethical or illegal scheme.  (EXAMPLE: Our $1,250 product's actual value is estimated to be between $10,000 and$15,000!).
7. NO INVENTORY MAINTENANCE OR ORDER FULFILLMENT... WITH AN UNCONDITIONAL TEN DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. .
8. 8.  DEAL EXCLUSIVELY WITH ONLY INTERESTED PROSPECTS...
9.  ALL PROCEEDS ARE ISSUED DIRECTLY TO YOU.
10.  ALL THE FRESH HOT LEADS YOU CAN HANDLE....
11.  TRAINING, MARKETING, ADMIN. SUPPORT SECOND TO NONE... Most people who market our products make 1 or 2 sales their VERY FIRST WEEK,  we're ALWAYS there to HELP YOU
12.  OUR PRODUCTS...THE BEST THERE IS. Simply put, what we sell to earn our extraordinary living, is education, incredible and verifiable factual information that 99% of the world's population doesn't even know exists, including most Attorneys, CPA's, so called Tax Experts, Tax Consultants, Financial Consultants, Investment Strategists and the like. It's no big secret that the rich pay very little (if any) taxes on their incomes, but how do they get away with it? With these simply presented and easily understood educational products, ordinary people just like you and me are now learning to use the same complex tax avoidance and investment strategies that the wealthy have always used! Anyone who purchases our products quickly finds out that no matter what their current situation, they can substantially reduce (and in some cases even totally eliminate) ALL of their personal and/or business tax liabilities, forever and completely legally. And, interestingly enough, the informatio!
n is just as valid for those who
 are wage earners as those who (already) have money! Consumers of these incredible educational products also learn that there are many safe (insured) investment vehicles that the wealthy use, which generate three to five times more yield on their cash investments in one month, than the rest of the world gets in a whole year?  Our products not only identify these vehicles, but even show techniques and methodologies that an average person can use in taking advantage of them - even with very little cash to invest! (IMPORTANT NOTE: We, the salespeople who market these products, Do not sell investments or investment opportunities of any kind nor do we give any legal, investment, tax, or other "professional" advice). And, did you know that because our society has become so litigious, the odds of an individual being named as a defendant in a civil litigation in the next 12 months, are now more than 10 times greater than the odds that they'll be hospitalized? These products also show !
average people how to become leg
ally "judgement proof" --- how to fully protect both their current and future assets from any form of liens, levies or judgements in any civil legal action wherein they are named as a defendant.
13.  CREDIBILITY...
Our association is only a little over three years old but has already established itself as a well recognized, well reputed and universally respected international organization.
14.  INCREDIBLE, VERIFIABLE TRACK RECORDS OF SUCCESS... You'll be introduced to many others in our association who are already earning a great deal of money(mostly just average middle class people like you and I), and have been able to do so virtually immediately as soon as they started with us.
15. SPEND LOTS MORE TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY...
Our turnkey system does not require long hours in order to be successful.
16.  THIS IS IT -- NO HYPE -- NO EXAGGERATION...
In over 35 years of owning and operating my own businesses, before I took a real good look at this, of course I thought I'd seen it all. Frankly, I was convinced that I already knew everything there was to know about anything relating to marketing and sales, if not business in general. I am well experienced and a professional who considers myself exceptionally savvy. But as soon as I got the full picture, it turned my previous view of business and even the views I had of myself, upside down!  My experience then led me to the question, "If my logic as well as my calculations were even half accurate, and I could make great money not even having to sell much, what if I sold a lot?" With that I jumped in on Oct'97 and haven't regretted it for even a split second since. With some experience under my belt now, I can tell you two things without any hesitation whatsoever: 1) Expect to earn an enormous personal income, and 2) do so while enjoying yourself doing it.

FROM ME TO YOU, PERSONALLY.......
  If  you are a little skeptical of the above "unbelievable" outline of this opportunity, that's okay. At first, so was I (and so is everyone else who first runs into it). We understand, especially in this day and age, that it's prudent to be cautious. But from me to you, don't let anything, including any bitter memories you have of bad experiences, keep you from at least giving this an honest look. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY! ". I give you my word, you won't be sorry you did.

If you are interested in how you can earn a great deal of money quickly,call us at: (Note please read this letter completely before calling any of the following numbers.)

904-654-7727 (Ext. 6200) For money-making information
904-654-7727 (Ext. 5093) For information on taxes
Please call the above two numbers before calling the (888) number below.
1-888-245-9163 - To set up an interview (24 Hours a day)

Please feel free to forward any specific questions or comments. We will return all calls in the order they were received. A telephonic interview is required before acceptance . Thereafter you will be given a toll-free number to contact us at any time.

We are looking for 5 good people, you could be one of them!

Sincerely,
DENNIS  AND  DIETER

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

Thread