1997-12-24 - Re: Best Cypherpunk long gun

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “Tim May” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: cff915ae292a86b32e5a2c4190dfec56113d401d0f6e1d991d3e6532fb1938dd
Message ID: <199712240342.WAA15974@mx01.together.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:47:15 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:47:15 +0800
To: "Tim May" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Best Cypherpunk long gun

Brian B. Riley --> http://members.macconnect.com/~brianbr
 For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

 "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."   -Alvin
Toffler

Thread