1997-12-02 - Panel names released for Bernstein hrg on 12/8

Header Data

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
To: fight-censorship@vorlon.mit.edu
Message Hash: de2c20f379195db72b9fc60c9f7ebea6842a468b05cf00c3f138fc9f90e1bb9f
Message ID: <3.0.5.32.19971201163747.03d5b7a0@208.139.48.24>
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:46:49 +0800

Raw message

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:46:49 +0800
To: fight-censorship@vorlon.mit.edu
Subject: Panel names released for Bernstein hrg on 12/8

I just spoke with someone in the clerk's office at the Ninth Circuit - the
composition of the panel of judges for next Monday's hearing in the
Bernstein case has been released. The judges are Bright, Fletcher, and
(Thomas) Nelson. I haven't been able to find information about Judge
Bright, but found pages of (meager) ratings/discussion about Fletcher and
Nelson at:

<http://www.appellate-counsellor.com/profiles/fletchb.htm>
and
<http://www.appellate-counsellor.com/profiles/nelsontg.htm>

I think that Judge Bright may be Myron H. Bright, a senior justice on the
8th Circuit, who sometimes sits on 9th circuit cases by designation.

--
Greg Broiles                | US crypto export control policy in a nutshell:
gbroiles@netbox.com         | Export jobs, not crypto.

Thread