1997-12-22 - Increase SAT Math Scores!

Header Data

From: 9fX7Q8JNZ@pobox.com
To: acethesat@acethesat1234u.com
Message Hash: e280669a6ea7bc73530ee0ddec7001bf2611b82add41c9f6094af08e100b1f44
Message ID: <ItW5NiNz4N16y>
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:09:22 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: 9fX7Q8JNZ@pobox.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:09:22 -0800 (PST)
To: acethesat@acethesat1234u.com
Subject: Increase SAT Math Scores!

 Please pardon this 1 time e-mail intrusion.
 (This information may be very important to you
 or someone you know taking College Entrance Exam!!!)

 "Math Shortcuts to Ace the SAT* and PSAT"
 For the US College Entrance Exam
 ISBN:   1-882228-00-6   (100 pg. book)

 Traditional SAT* math preparation materials & courses
 emphasize a review of math fundamentals, practice exams
 and general strategies.  Our book uniquely SUPPLEMENTS
 these approaches with 34 specific math strategies &
 shortcuts to specific SAT* math problem types.

 Highlights of this Book:
 	---34 specific math shortcuts & strategies
                         to the SAT* and PSAT
 	---Step-by-step examples
 	---Answers to all exercises
 	---Extensive glossary and index
 	---Concise summary of geometry formulas and concepts
 	---Easy to understand explanations

 Educator's Testimonials:
 "This SAT Math Shortcuts Manual is proving to be an excellent
 resource to our students preparing for the SAT & PSAT.
 Thank you for developing this invaluable resource."
    Carolyn W. Jacobs - Guidance Dept. Head -
    JFK High School, Richmond, VA

 "This is one of the best collections of SAT Math Shortcuts
 that I have come across. My students found it especially
 helpful.  I highly recommend this book to anyone
 teaching an SAT Prep. class or workshop."
    Judy Edwards - Math/SAT Prep. Teacher -
    North Buncombe High School, Weaverville, NC

 "The book format is great. The sections on shortcuts was
    easily understandable and to the point."
    LaVerne McKesson: President, Educational Connections
    Math Dept. Head (retired) Detroit Public Schools

 "This book covers it all!  It is compiled in a manner which
 holds the student's attention as it guides the student through
 math strategies and shortcuts to the SAT."
    Nanci S. Boice
    Admissions Dept. - St. Thomas Episcopal School -
    Houston, TX

 Author Bio:
 	---15 years: SAT Math test prep. instructor &
                   College Algebra Teacher
 	---Columbia University grad.: BA, MBA

 Distributors:
 	---Ingram Book Co. (bookstores)
 	---Baker & Taylor (bookstores - pending)
 	---Independent Publishers Group (bookstores)
 	---Quality Books, Inc. & Unique Books, Inc. (libraries)
 	---Adams Book Co. (schools)
 	---Independent Sales Reps. (schools)

 To Purchase:
 Contact our shipping company:
 BookMasters, Inc.
 Order Dept.
 P.O. Box 388
 1444 Rt. 42
 Ashland, OH. 44805
 USA
      Phone Orders:	1-800-247-6553 (24hrs/7days)
      Fax Orders:	      1-419-281-6883
 	Outside USA phone:  1-419-281-1802 (24hrs/7days)
 Web-Site Orders:
      www.apluspublishing.com    (Shortcut #21 on-line)
      www.bookzone.com/achieve (Shortcut #33 on-line)
 Price:	$12.95/book for orders of 24 or less
 		$11.95/book for orders of 25 - 49
 		$10.95/book for orders of 50 or more.
 Add Postage/Handling:$4 for single book order (1 book)
           7% of purchase price for orders of 2 or more books.
 Ohio residents add 6% sales tax
 or supply state sales tax exempt #.
 Alabama residents add 4% sales tax
 or supply state sales tax exempt #.
     Check, Credit Card & School Purchase Orders accepted.
     Allow 1 week for delivery.
      Checks Payable to: BookMasters, Inc.
       or Achievement Publishing, Inc.
 	To order have: Title, Publisher & ISBN available.

             For questions and comments to
             Achievement Publishing, Inc.:
             Voice mail: 1-800-499-6284
             Fax: 1-888-581-2211
             US Mail:   Achievement Publishing, Inc.
 	             P.O. Box 1357
 	             New York, NY 10013-0877  USA

 *SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board which is not associated with this product.

This email was sent to you by S. Direct Marketing. If you would
like your ad sent to thousands or even millions...Please call
510-653-4709 9am to 9pm (PST) 7 days a week.

Thread