1997-12-04 - Re: The Revolution is NOW ! / Free Bill Gates ! / Philly ‘WhiteShoes’ Zimmermann

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Message Hash: ed364c9ff65a54e17a62a73ccc2b2bc44d0f1756f35e990ec6b542f90815d3a0
Message ID: <v03007801b0aca0969776@[168.161.105.216]>
Reply To: <199712022156.NAA24800@netcom13.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-12-04 18:24:48 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 02:24:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 02:24:48 +0800
To: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Subject: Re: The Revolution is NOW ! / Free Bill Gates ! / Philly 'WhiteShoes' Zimmermann

Problem is, I work about three blocks from Ground Zero. All this talk of
soft targets makes me nervous, you know.

BTW, I'm going to check on the Secret Service Christmas tree ornaments and
how much they cost. I'll post later on today if our office manager tells me
they're still available. (The U.S.S.S. is on the top floor of my building
and they give us a deal.)

-Declan

At 10:49 -0600 12/4/97, TruthMonger wrote:
>  I try to judge BillyG and PhillyZ with the same standards that
>I use to make my personal judgements regarding Declan.
>  I consider Declan to be a tried and true ally who has made it
>his mission in life to descend into the Belly of the Beast and
>report back to us where the 'soft targets' are, and warn us of
>the 'fools gold' that is being used to lure us all down a road
>that leads to the bottomless trough. I would be sad to have to
>put an end to his life if he someday returns from his descent
>with glazed eyes, blathering, "GAK is Good!"

Thread