1997-12-19 - AD: “ Market Your Product On The Internet “

Header Data

From: 61450084@aol.com
To: dsj58sjh@aol.com
Message Hash: fedb1cb05780213729dba80c234dbff80c8320c26403d68f3deb892d9ba6d148
Message ID: <199711032654FAA6058@aol.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 03:27:01 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: 61450084@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 03:27:01 -0800 (PST)
To: dsj58sjh@aol.com
Subject: AD: " Market Your Product On The Internet "

                        Advanced Internet Marketing

	   Join our winning team and learn how to market your
product properly. You've heard the rumors of marketing your
product on the Internet and making embarrassing  amounts of
money doing  it. Well, what are you waiting for, join our team
NOW!

	           ****** THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER! ******

	   We can do it all for you, or set you up to do It Yourself.
	   These are some of the products and services we offer:

	Full E-Mail Services.

		-We Test All First Time Messages For Free.
		-The Most Competitive Prices In The Nation.
		-The Most Experienced In The Nation.
		-The Most Consistent In The Nation.
		-The Most Successful E-Mail Service in the Nation.

	Web-Hosting as low as $18.95 per Month.

		-Virtual E-Mail,  Autoresponders and Web-Sites.
		-Bullet and Flame proof Web-Hosting.
		-Bulk Friendly ISP'S.
		-Secured Order Forms.
		-You @ your-company-name.com
		-Web-Site Design.

	 We have Beta Testers and a large staff of people that keep all
our customers on the cutting edge of Internet Marketing.
	Join our team now and find out why we are the leader in Advanced
Internet Marketing.
	If you become a customer NOW,  you can take advantage of some
of our introductory offers. Preferred Customers receive ongoing SAVINGS
and RESIDUAL INCOME.

             WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, JOIN NOW!!!

For The Fastest Service;
JUST CLICK HERE,
visit our Web-Site, we will set up a personalized marketing plan
for your specific needs.

submit it to the "Universal Remove List".
We apologize for any inconveniences.