1998-01-21 - Certification

Header Data

From: sales&marketingproz@diku.dk
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 1e0a20b53b2aa501cc6960f873bd490781bf6aab127b0ba057de91b18757b50f
Message ID: <936969691232@hsd_cranemelon.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:16:49 +0800

Raw message

From: sales&marketingproz@diku.dk
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:16:49 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Certification

"From: Steve Camfield, SME Board of Directors

It is my privilege to formally invite you to become certified in sales or marketing
management.  Certification sends a clear message to your customers and colleagues
that you are a true professional and have surpassed the highest standards of education,
experience, and knowledge.

For your convenience, I have placed full certification details and answers to questions
you may have at www.selling.org  (see Certification).

SME is the non-profit worldwide association of sales and marketing management.
Your address was provided to us by one of our chapters based on meeting attendance,
 inquiry, or suggestion by a local SME chapter board member but you may ensure removal
by pressing the "Remove" option at the bottom of www.selling.org.

Thread