1998-01-28 - Just a Reminder…

Header Data

From: mall@daltek.net
To: mall@daltek.net
Message Hash: 2f5f1c7f7d8e7b8f2b3ebb0b7d4dd4715a01068a21a0a984e99c6c2e1f52b820
Message ID: <199801272330.RAA04763@cresta.daltek.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:36:17 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: mall@daltek.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:36:17 -0800 (PST)
To: mall@daltek.net
Subject: Just a Reminder...

* * * *
You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a person
obviously interested in this subject based upon your previous internet
postings, or visits to one of our affiliate web sites.  If you have
received this message in error, please accept our apology as a
responsible e-mailer, and reply with the word REMOVE in the subject
line. You will be automatically excluded from future e-mailings. Thank
you for your consideration and help in making the Internet spam-free.
* * * *

 At your request, we recently sent you our International
 Shopping Mall Complex banner rates for your business.

 The following is an update on categories available, and
 several other new options available to fit your expansion plans
 and budget. Please take a look and see what would work best for you.
 We do have a 25% off special introductory offer on our Mini-
 Mirror Store Program, details below.

 PLUS HERE IS SOME EXCITING NEWS..a cutting edge option to be
 offered shortly to our clients.
 Right now, we are working on adding a program to the Malls
 that will enable ONLINE PURCHASES TO BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMERS'
 TELEPHONE  BILL. This presents unlimited possibilities for
 impulse buying, no forms, just click a button...

 Right now, it can be used for items like downloading software,
 and electronic reports and books...But Here is the Big News..it will
 soon be able to work for hard goods!!..Just think about the
 opportunities here. We will be sending out a full report
 on this in the next week or two in our Client Newsletter.

 Another option available is an item that we can add to your mall
 stores which has proven very successful in increasing sales for any
 business. We would be glad to send you more information on this,
 just check box below. This has worked well for wholesale, retail,
 manufacturing and is so simple, you will wonder why you haven't
 thought of it before!

 Established in 1994, our award-winning International Shopping
 Complex avgs 1.5 million hits a month in our four
 Mall locations with approx. 300 stores from 29 countries.

 As the Web gets more and more congested, you know that attracting
 qualified buyers to your site gets even more challenging!

 You will get tremendous exposure in four shopping locations.
 You could not get a more targeted audience for your products.
 These visitors only come to the Malls to see the shops and are
 specifically looking in the listed categories for retail,
 wholesale/mfg or industrial offers.

 The advantages to having four store locations is huge. You will
 get four new URL's to post on all the search engines, and we
 also give you a site address where you can enter each url once only
 and it will automatically send it to 100 directories/search engines,
 giving you 400 new listings right off the bat, (no charge).

 A business that has four or five separate locations definitely
 establishes you as a serious business. This is the concept
 used by the offline shopping malls that spread from coast to
 coast - new brand names were established and became household
 words.

 What some of our storeowners have accomplished:

 One storeowner, after just over a year, grew to 5-figure Internet
 sales, another doubled their sales in just one month, another's
 business grew to over 70% international, an industrial client
 reports great response and sales, wholesalers and mfg. are getting
 distribution for their product lines, another storeowner has built
 a tremendous catalog mail order business, one store introduced a new
 product which started selling the first weekend online...

 Here is what another happy customer wrote last week, on renewing for
 another year with us:
 "You have a great system and it really helps me. You are a valuable and
 indispensable facet of my business."

 CURRENT OPTIONS AND RATES - All rates include installation and
 ONE FULL YEAR'S RENT - no monthly fees.

 1.MINI-MIRROR SITES - These are very popular for large sites and for
 those who have frequent page updates. We "mirror" (copy) the front
 page of your existing site and install it in the four malls, linking
 back to the rest of your pages. You still have four new URL's. $475.
 SPECIAL THRU FEB.4, 1998...$375.00. (25% Introductory Discount).

 2. NEW! EXCLUSIVE Banner Ads - These are just being offered and some
 categories have already been taken. One banner is offered per
 category directory and includes a " mini-mirror site" also. Inquire
 for availability. $495.00 per category banner, $1500 for all four
 Mall Entrance/ Main Directory also available. Some categories already
 sold out. (See list at end of this message).

 3. FULL MIRROR SITES - If you have an existing site, and want to
 have four additional full stores in the Malls, we "mirror" (copy)
 your entire, existing site. Again, we have to quote you
 depending on complexity and size, we do also have a size limit.

 4. ORIGINAL STORES - If you do not currently have a web site,
 we can design and install a storefront for you. This is obviously
 by quote as it depends on how many products, etc. It includes an
 online order form. Basic starts at $795.00. (includes all four locations).

 To receive details on any of the above options, please just
 fill out the following and email back.

==========================
I would like information on the Exclusive Banner Ads.
My Product/Service Category is:_____________________

Categories: Apparel/Accessories, Arts/Crafts/Antiques, Books/Education,
Collectibles, Home/Garden/Pets, Food, Computer, Cosmetics/Personal Care,
Toys/Games/Hobbies, Health/Fitness, Wholesale/Industrial, Gifts,
Business/Finance, Jewelry, Auto/Boats, Audio/Music/Videos.

SPORTS, TRAVEL, FLOWERS, JEWELRY - ALL FOUR LOCATIONS ARE SOLD OUT
APPAREL, COMPUTER, HEALTH, COSMETICS...3 each still available.
This applies to banners only of course, you can still have mirror
sites in any category.

My http:// is _______________________________

==========================
 I would like a quote on an:

 Original Store ( )

 Full Mirror ( ) My Site Address is: http://_________________________

 I am interested in the 25% OFF mini-mirrors SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY
 OFFER, (Note: good thru February 1, 1998 only) My site address is:

 Note: We do not accepted x-rated sites.

 ALSO PLEASE CHECK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON
 THE OPTION MENTIONED IN PARAGRAPH THREE. (  )

Thank you for your interest.