1998-01-28 - Planetary rovers, SETI and other musings, was Re: update.356 (fwd)

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: 34db2069db9e45a23ee3c1adb1e167a010bb9c75b7575fdf9d1d7fddce6037d9
Message ID: <199801280418.WAA04044@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:18:49 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:18:49 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Planetary rovers, SETI and other musings, was Re: update.356 (fwd)

Hi Steve,

Can I forward your questions to another technology list I support as well as
the local high performance rocketry group I'm involved in? I believe
they would be intriqued by your questions.