1998-01-21 - Fwd: Confiscation is here, Make the most of it. (fwd)

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 3e47cbc0b2e0e66f68409f63887e7748beccd86a91da3f8d8e411c4ced9162c7
Message ID: <v040039d6b0eb179881f4@[139.167.130.248]>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 06:07:34 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 06:07:34 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Fwd: Confiscation is here, Make the most of it. (fwd)

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:06:17 -0800
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
From: <snip>

>Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)
>From: <snip><snip>
>Subject: Confiscation is here, Make the most of it. (fwd)
>To: <snip>
>
>Daryl Davis, author of the letter forwarded by Schrader, is the range-
>master for the Santa Clara County Corrections Department and <snip>

<snip>
--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/
Ask me about FC98 in Anguilla!: <http://www.fc98.ai/>

Thread