1998-01-04 - Re: Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

Header Data

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
To: Mikhael Frieden <mikhaelf@mindspring.com>
Message Hash: 452218b0576b5777e074122493adb96191b7b3e4eff45103d605ee904d40546f
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.980102132949.1539B-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Reply To: <3.0.16.19980101165908.0c4f464c@pop.mindspring.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-01-04 13:49:07 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 21:49:07 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 21:49:07 +0800
To: Mikhael Frieden <mikhaelf@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

> >No, acts of law which require employers not to discriminate against
> >niggers, wops, kikes or greezers, or any other ratial group infringe
> >basic rights of association, I personally have no racist prejudices, but
> >recognise the freedom of others to be as bigotted as they care to be.
>
>         Does that include the krauts, micks, limeys, frogs as well as the
> canucks and pea soup eaters? The polacks, chinks and dagos? The Wogs too?

Indeed it does.

>         Which reminds me. We never did get a good one for the Russians. Any
> nominations?

Reds is always a good one, and especially ignorant and offensive since
the communist tyranny was replaced with a "democratic" one. Can`t think
of any others offhand.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org