1998-01-09 - Darwin’s preface (a short history of evolution) [fwd]

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: 4fbf5ea0ce7484e901fa825c2c261142ac81df3f1a82ae5d80fd8a9d1191a880
Message ID: <199801090653.AAA07502@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 14:29:49 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 14:29:49 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Darwin's preface (a short history of evolution) [fwd]

Hi,

Below is the 3rd preface to Darwin's 'Species', in it he clearly gives
credit to Wallace as a co-discover of evolutionary theory. Even to the point
of co-presenting the work to the Linnean Society on July 1, 1858.

Oh, Erazmus Darwin was Charles' grandfather not uncle. Sorry for any
confusion.

   |      Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make       |
   |      violent revolution inevitable.                                |
   |                                          John F. Kennedy           |
   |                                                 ravage@ssz.com     |