1998-01-16 - Automated Rejection Notice

Header Data

From: Spam Prevention Remailer <spm@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5b1a1a1dcb4563c026285aa525d5810ce1d25146aa777c48e08f44c5515db110
Message ID: <34BF19F7.7BF6@dev.null>
Reply To: <v0313030cb0e43e523af9@rogue.river.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-01-16 08:48:23 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 16:48:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Spam Prevention Remailer <spm@dev.null>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 16:48:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Automated Rejection Notice

Dear Remailer User,
  This automated reply is for the purpose of informing you why your
message was rejected by our remailer filtering software.

Rejection Message #17:
Your remailer request was rejected because header analysis indicated
that it contained an unsolicited commercial message.

Rejected Email:
> From: delicateflower@basement.com
> To: Spam Prevention Remailer
> Subject: Make $$$ Fast !!!
>
> Anon-To: child-abuse@hotline.com
>
>  Help!
>  I am a ten year old girl being forcibly confined against my will
> in a kidnapper's basement at 1040 E. Munroe, in Seattle, WA.
>  The sick pervert who kidnapped me is allowing his friends to rape
> me in return for large sums of money which he keeps in the basement
> room in which I am being held.
>  Anyone who takes pity on me and comes to my rescue can Make $$$ Fast
> by pocketing the great pile of cash that this sick pervert has
> accumulated by profiting from my suffering and abuse.
>
> Please help.
>
> Jon Polly Bonet-Klaus-Ramsey

Thread