1998-01-03 - rush rush

Header Data

From: bairuana8@juno.com
To: bairuana8@juno.com
Message Hash: 833b2ecc298cea0de46cc40251acdab284fb1019f0dc6c98c1bc25fef803df82
Message ID: <19980103916SAA8876@post.penzberg.de>
Raw Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 00:41:24 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: bairuana8@juno.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 00:41:24 -0800 (PST)
To: bairuana8@juno.com
Subject: rush rush

      It seems both you and I have an interest in making money.  Our research indicates the following material is of interest to you.  Sorry for the intrusion, you will only receive this message once.  Thank you.

     Do you have any product, recipe, idea, service, website, MLM, or business that you would like to expose to thousands of people for pennies on the dollar?  Well, advertising on the internet is the only way to go.

     There are thirty million people currently on the internet with that number increasing by fifty thousand per month.  Imagine the ability to reach these people overnight for a fraction of the cost of direct mailing.  This is what we have to offer.

     If you would like more info, please respond to FUTURE849@earthlink.net and type info in the subject box.  Please include any questions you have.  I hope you are having a great holiday season.

Thread