1998-01-08 - Re: Sentencing for Electronic Copyright Infringement

Header Data

From: Information Security <guy@panix.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 92ef2fb042e690b1bafb53a48a9cc5e9e9ec4850a84137a29e1be5e84b46a12a
Message ID: <199801080008.TAA03811@panix2.panix.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:23:11 +0800

Raw message

From: Information Security <guy@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:23:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Sentencing for Electronic Copyright Infringement

   >   Subject: Re: Sentencing for Electronic Copyright Infringement
   >   From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
   >   Date: Wed, 07 Jan 98 08:09:32 EST
   >
   >   Tim May <tcmay@got.net> writes:
   >   > When the ninja narc raiders cart our computers off for analysis, I'm sure
   >   > they can find enough violations to send us away for as many years as they
   >   > wish.
   >
   >   And if Timmy knew a bit more about cryptography than he could learn by browsing
   >   through Bruce Schneier's book, the ninja narc raiders wouldm't be able to find
   >   shit on any of his media. :-)

Hey, Vulis, how does it feel to know all your phone lines
are being monitored by the FBI? For (among other things):
soliciting funds for terrorist groups incl Hamas to kill
a couple, and threatening government employees...
---guy

    Lon T. Horiuchi was indicted for murder today.
    The DOJ refused to prosecute him: the state will.

Thread