1998-01-27 - Re: Ultra computer

Header Data

From: Tony Iannotti <tony@fozzie.secapl.com>
To: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
Message Hash: 98bee2df61c6fb4b5eb3a133ca9e67cbfe58ff6734f10be5ec2f72a2a284c302
Message ID: <Pine.A41.3.96.980127153057.36644i-100000@fozzie.secapl.com>
Reply To: <1c103cd4daa62b5cabf50f16f87903e1@anon.efga.org>
UTC Datetime: 1998-01-27 20:40:44 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 04:40:44 +0800

Raw message

From: Tony Iannotti <tony@fozzie.secapl.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 04:40:44 +0800
To: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
Subject: Re: Ultra computer

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Anonymous wrote:

Although I would have preferred a web cite, and harder performance specs,
I think the information is relevant to advancing cryptanalytic hardware
attacks. Accordingly, I go to NEC website now myself, chop chop. (Don't
care about Misty anymore, and regurgitating Tim's Japan-speak caricature
isn't furthering anything.)

> >Ultra computer which NEC had the calculation speed of the world
> >maximum of about 1000 times of the super computer to was decided
> >to be developed.
> >Ultra computer will be completed in 2001.
> >It has the performance that the calculation which takes 10000 years
> >with the personal computer is made of 3, 4 days.

Thread