1998-01-18 - Re: Hi :-)

Header Data

From: Important.News@hotmail.com
To: Important.News@hotmail.com
Message Hash: a90fc500193b64ee395deb0a4b7e18e5325ab5f94884fd41bc6984f402e2f553
Message ID: <199801182005.GAA32490@startide.odyssey.com.au>
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:05:05 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Important.News@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:05:05 -0800 (PST)
To: Important.News@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Hi  :-)

"I finally found the secrets I've been looking for.  Your manual
tells all and has given me the tools I need to succeed, finally a
genuine Internet insider tells all!  If you're doing business on the
web or have ever wanted to, this is a must have.  You're the best,
I'm making your manual into my Internet Bible! Thanks a million!"

Best Regards,
(satisfied customer) Florida

WOW!, What a value your program is! Just the secrets on
email was worth the price alone, not to mention all the other
valuable things you included. I have already put up some ads
and I eagerly anticipate positive results.

Tom Hatcher - Minnesota

Hello Internet friend,

What I am going to share with you may well be, for many of you,
THE opportunity to start a unique, very successful business or take an
EXISTING one to new untouched heights, by taking advantage of some
breakthrough trends that are making "marketing history!"  You will soon
discover the art of . . .

"How to Really Make Money on the Information Superhighway!"

Some of you may already have purchased some "electronic
marketing course" or tried to market some product online.
Maybe you even made a sizeable profit! Whatever the case may
be; No matter how successful you are right now, you can
profit tremendously from what we are about to tell you!

FACT:  ANYONE WHO HAS THE DRIVE TO SUCCEED CAN ACTUALLY MAKE A SIZABLE PROFIT ON THE INTERNET.

FACT:  NOT MANY PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO TAKE THE TIME TO ACTUALLY DO IT.

Why would people want to pass up this extremely valuable money making opportunity?

Because learning is the key to succeeding online.  Marketing on the Internet
requires a wealth of  knowledge.  To learn everything you need to know
about Marketing on the Internet takes more time than any human being
can spare.  The small amount of Internet marketers actually making a
sizable profit know this all too well.

Now think about this...

WHAT IF? I could provide YOU with an incredible Marketing Package
that encompasses all the "How To" information you need to be a success
on the Internet.  This phenomenal package includes DETAILED Internet
SECRETS (we don't hold anything back, its all here folks!!), which explains
in detail how to Profit from the Internet Explosion.  Whether you have a
business of your own or you want to start one.  It's filled with over 45 packed
pages revealing the secrets about electronic marketing so many other online
marketers DON'T want you to know.

I thought that might interest YOU.

Let me explain.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Right now there are over sixty million people surfing the Internet.  By
the year 2000, that figure is expected to more than double. With so many
people using the Internet, smart "net"repreneur's are taking advantage
of what this new (in terms of true commercial application) and exciting
medium has to offer.

The Internet presents one of the best ways to make money that has
ever been introduced. On any given day you have the opportunity to
reach more people than most cities have population wise. This is the
reason so many businesses are scrambling to make their presence
known on the Internet.

Being "online" offers a person the ability to reach multitudes of people
from all over the world.  It also offers, to those who know how, THE
ABILITY TO MAKE EXCELLENT MONEY. And we do mean
excellent money!!!

CONSIDER THIS POSSIBILITY: You wake up in the morning and
you put on a pot of coffee. As you sip on your cup of hot "brew" you
saunter over and turn your computer on. Then, as your monitor glows
from dim to bright, you find that you have inquiries from all sorts of
people requesting what you have to offer. Later, after you have
finished reading your inquiries, you stroll out to your mailbox. You
find it is filled with letters from people from all across the world!
What's even better though, is that the letters are FILLED WITH
MONEY; cash, checks, and money orders. Then, after tallying
up the totals, you find that you have made anywhere between
$200 to $1,000 and it isn't even one o'clock in the afternoon.

Think of it: NO boss, NO traffic, and NO annoying Co-workers.
Wouldn't it feel great to wake up in the morning knowing you
are going to be making excellent money but don't have to leave
your house to do it!?!  Wouldn't your life be far less complicated?

The truth is, you can be one of those who become financially
independent via the Internet. AND THE BEST PART IS...IT
DOESN'T REQUIRE A LOT OF MONEY!!

What it does require is the knowledge of how, what, and where
to do it. That is where we can help. We provide you with
the knowledge of how to begin earning substantial income from
your computer via the "information superhighway".

We can remember how overwhelming the Internet seemed when we
were first introduced to it.  We realized the marketing and profit
potential the Internet holds, but really had no idea how to pursue it.
In our thirst for answers and knowledge, we purchased everything
we could find that had information on the How, What, and Where.
We spent thousands of dollars, but we now know what works and
what doesn't.  No where, in all of our searching, could we find a
complete packet of information for all of our questions.  That is why
we decided to write this report.  We have compiled every proven
method and secrets that we have learned along the way into one
complete, easy to understand report.

This PROVEN REPORT makes believers of skeptics!

Sound too good to be true?  That's what others have said.  That is,
until they received their reports and saw for themselves just how easy
it is to make money on the net!

Hi NI,

I received your report and free bonuses last Saturday and wanted to
congratulate you on a job well done. I read through your report "How
To Profit From The Internet" and I'm very impressed.  I have bought
other books and manuals about  Online Marketing, Direct Marketing,
E-mail, Mail Order, etc. Yours is the only one that explains the
subject  in an easy to understand language.  I finally found the
secrets I've been looking for.

Once again, Great Job!

Sincerely,
John Strand - Satisfied Customer

My father has always told me, "remember, Michele, there is no free
lunch in life. You get out of life what you put into it."  Through trial
and error and a somewhat slow frustrating start, I purchased your
report and finally figured out how to start a very profitable business
from my home. Your report is great, you give the average person
the tools and secrets to succeed.  I know my dad is very proud of
me now.

I can't thank you enough =)

Michele B from Oregon

Good Morning,

I hope this finds you well.  I received your program yesterday after-
noon and read it cover to cover.  You have put together a very
valuable resource indeed.  I have finally found the program that
tells all!  Your program has given me the tools I need to succeed.
Your program could truly end up being the best $39.95 I ever spent!

Your the best, I'm making your manual into my internet Bible!!
Thanks a million!

Best Regards,
Mary Wecker

This is a wonderful opportunity, we urge you to take advantage of it.
You won't find too many people that will give away ALL of their
secrets!!  The majority of the rich people today have copied what
someone else is or has been doing.  That is what we are offering
you now--a chance to copy our success!!  It is very easy and we
ARE for REAL!

Here's a little more incentive to check this out...

~IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 3 DAYS~

We will send you:

 **** FREE $400 Bulk e-mail Software ****
 **** FREE $200 Check by phone, fax, E-mail Software ****
 **** FREE $10 Calling Card ****

----PLUS----

We will send you a list of over 100 major search engines ready to
surf on the Internet or to place a free link to your web page.   Also,
you will receive a list of  98 of the best inexpensive newspapers to
advertise in (U.S. orders only).  The list is complete with papers name,
city, phone number, circulation and frequency  (Daily or Weekly).

We will also include five free BONUS reports that include these topics:
 How to Protect your PC from Viruses
 How to get 300+ Quality Prospect to E-mail you Weekly
 Tips and Secrets to Advertising with the major Online Services
 What's wrong with the World Wide Web
 Tax Advantages for the Home Business Owner.
You will find that these five reports by themselves are worth
thousands of dollars to you. These bonuses alone are worth several
times the cost of the report.

We will also give you a secret list of over 1500 of the best Web sites
where you can place a FREE advertisement.  This is a list we use
every day to run our business and we are giving it to you!  Imagine
what a great offering we are giving you for FREE!

And we're not through, if you order RIGHT NOW,  we will give you
15 FREE "How to Reports" that you are free to market and sell on the
Internet or through mail order for $15-30 each.  They are 45-60
informational packed pages each.  A great way to start your own
Net based business!  The topics are;

            1)   Earn Extra Dollars with a Home Based Answering Machine
            2)   How to Buy a Car with Bad Credit
            3)   How to Make Thousands of Dollars Winning Contests
            4)   U.S. Government Auction Sales
            5)   An Insider's Guide to Finding and Obtaining Grant Money
            6)   Home Based Business for Fun and Profit
            7)   How to Get a Job Fast
            8)   How to Make Money Without Leaving Your House
            9)   How to Turn the Hobby of Photography into Thousands
           10)   Making Money at Garage Sales, Swap Meets, and Flea Markets
           11)   How to Get Paid for Watching TV
           12)   Getting Your Start in Theater, Television, and Movies
           13)   Wills or Trusts?  The Case for Living Trusts
           14)   How To Find Work with the Federal Government
           15)   How to Write Almost Anything and Get Paid for it!

Are we nuts?

No, it just shows how confident we are that you'll be delighted with
the information you'll have...just like the others who are already using
the information and making money.  You will be surprised how quickly
you can be earning money on the Internet!

So you are probably thinking to yourself, this is wonderful, but how much?
$149.95,  $99.95 maybe even  $79.95?  You may have seen other companies
marketing "How To" information on the Internet and charging these prices.
People are actually buying these packages at these prices.  Why?  People
want to know how to market a product or service the "Right" way on the
Internet.  "How to Profit from the Internet" could easily sell for any of the
above prices.  However, we feel that we would rather help those who
may not have the ability to pay such a price in order to be successful.
That is why we are offering "How to Profit from the Internet" for the
unbelievable low price of $39.95.

That's right, that was not a typo...$39.95.

Still skeptical???  Lets put that to rest right now.  We will make this
completely risk free for you.  If you are not 100% satisfied with the
information you receive, and believe that you cannot use it to start a
successful business or increase your current business profits, return it
within 10 days and we will refund your money.  No questions asked!!
(Because this information is very easy to copy, the guarantee is only
available on Disk Orders).

I have sold this package at much higher prices in the recent past and will be
forced to raise my prices in the very near future. One of the things
you will learn in my course is to constantly test your market.  I am
currently in the price testing phase of this marketing campaign.
On February 1st, 1998 I will be raising the price of this package
back up to $79.95 and eventually up to $129.95 to test the upscale market.
If you act quickly, you have the opportunity to get these materials today
for the unbelievable low price of $39.95.

So, if you are seriously interested in learning how to acquire wealth
by being online, ACT NOW!!  This won't last for long!

Print out this form and mail it to the address below, with your $39.95
cash, check, money order or credit card information.

Natural Instincts
4676 Commercial St. SE Suite 201
Salem, Oregon 97302

Thank you =)

****Please print out the order form and mail it along with your payment****

                                 ORDER FORM

NAME______________________________________________________

ADDRESS___________________________________________________

CITY_______________________ STATE__________ ZIP__________

Deliver "How to Profit from the Internet" to the following email address:

E-MAIL ADDRESS____________________________________________
(please note, all orders must include an email address incase we encounter a
problem with processing)

Area code and Phone number (Optional)

Day time __________________  Evening:  ________________________

[ ] If you prefer to have the report on disk, please check here.  Please
include an additional $3.00 for shipping and handling, thank you.

Please check one of the following:

[ ]  I'm ordering within 3 days, please send my FREE software, $10.00
calling card, 15 How to Reports and "How To Profit From The Internet"
and FREE bonuses for the unbelievably low price of $39.95 today.

[ ]  I'm not ordering within the first 3 days of receiving this letter, so I
agree to pay $39.95 for "How to Profit from the Internet" by itself,
less the bonus package.

Payment Method:                             [Internal code 138108]

[ ] Check

[ ] Cash

[ ] Money Order

[ ] Credit Card, please make sure to include the mailing address above!

             [  ] Visa       [  ]  MasterCard

Name of Credit Card: _____________________________

Name as it appears on Card: _________________________________

Card Number: __________________________________

Expiration Date: _____ / _____

Signature of Card Holder: _________________________.

"In mail-order work, anyone with imagination, determination, and a
willingness to study and experiment may have very little difficulty
getting started. A number of the most successful one-man operations
obtain an income as high as $40,000 to $100,000 a year."

                - U.S. Department of Commerce
THE MARKET IS HERE - TODAY!   TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!!!
After you receive your report, I'll answer any questions time permits
via email.  I'm looking forward to helping you succeed!

Thread