1998-01-15 - Press Release

Header Data

From: 1qfiZZ5dK@k1notsee.com
To: electric@million22.com
Message Hash: c33a12c654fd74548f0716cdcf7f9e756f140f1f09748520c292cea3ca60105a
Message ID: <GL9fc8y9a7o49>
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:58:02 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: 1qfiZZ5dK@k1notsee.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:58:02 -0800 (PST)
To: electric@million22.com
Subject: Press Release

	ATTENTION ALL INTERNET USERS		PRESS RELEASE

BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY ANNOUNCES ENTRY INTO TRILLION DOLLAR TECHNOLOGY
MARKETS

You're obviously technology minded or you wouldn't be reading this right
now!

THE MARKETS

You're probably aware that deregulation of the $215 Billion Dollar
electricity market begins in 1998. Remember what happened when
long-distance deregulated? Companies like MCI and Sprint made billions
and became household names in a market 1/3 the size of electricity! And
electricity is only the tip of the iceberg.

An international powerhouse doing in excess of $1.5 Billion annually is
aggressively seeking entrepreneurs to participate in its launch into the
following markets:

	Electricity
	Internet Access
	Internet Commerce
	Long-Distance Telephone Service
	International Phone Service
	Cellular Service
	Paging
	Cable and Satellite Television
	Natural Gas
	Home Security Systems

We are offering you the opportunity to turn these expenxe centers into
profit centers and participate in the largest transfer of wealth in
history. IMAGINE GETTING PAID EVERY TIME SOMEONE GETS ON THE NET, BUYS
SOMETHING OFF THE NET, TURNS ON THE LIGHT, COOKS, MAKES A TELEPHONE
CALL, USES A CELLULAR OR PAGER, WATCHES CABLE OR SATELLITE TV OR USES A
HOME SECURITY SYSTEM! Recurring, ongoing income paid on services we all
use everyday already, except you can now earn a royalty on other
people's usage. You can also receive royalties on the usage of
businesses, large corporations, apartment buildings...anywhere these
services are used.

THE COMPANY

	Billion Dollar Company, completely debt-free
	Top-rated by Dun & Bradstreet, listed on NYSE
	"One of the 8 fastest growing companies in US history"-Success
Magazine
	Highest paying company in its industry

THE STRATEGY

To reach our goal of dominating all connections into the home/building
we will:

	Partner with Blue-Chip megacompanies in these industries
	Use our corporate buying power to negotiate favorable rates
	Offer these services in 1-year contracts to ensure your income
	Ultimately "Bundle" these services into ONE MONTHLY BILL for the
	ultimate in convenience while keeping attrition to a minimum

COMPENSATION

	We currently have over 500 people earning an average income of
$561,000 per year in markets that total $75 Billion annually--less
than 1/15 of the size of the markets we are positioning to enter.

INFORMATION

	We have set up a voice forum that you can call 24 hours per day and
get more information about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Please
take 10-15 minutes and call:

				801-345-9614

	Then call me at 310-281-5500 so I can answer your questions and
provide further information.

	BEING FIRST IS GREAT--YOU NOW HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE BEFORE FIRST

Thread