1998-01-12 - Attn: Jeremy Day - your nameserver isn’t working…

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: cc548fd0b97ea09afb95d7172694abaf4297c226bd0bcf6613d03bde2510b502
Message ID: <199801122004.OAA22608@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 03:41:04 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 03:41:04 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Attn: Jeremy Day - your nameserver isn't working...

 I received traffic from a 'Jeremy Day' in the process of attempting a reply
 I find his nameserver is not responding.