1998-01-26 - Welcome to RebaNet

Header Data

From: Registration@Reba.com
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: d9d2f0e0f6a33f40dad4f5b1ce056bd6ae916f82700a1a45bf826565ce06252b
Message ID: <19980125221210.7cf0008f.in@olsmx0.judds.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:25:00 +0800

Raw message

From: Registration@Reba.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:25:00 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Welcome to RebaNet

Hello, and welcome to RebaNet!  I hope you enjoy what we have put
together for you on my web site. We've tried to make it fun and
entertaining, as well as informative.

RebaNet is filled with extras such as: chat, message boards, Reba
Review, and you'll even have to opportunity to send me questions through
Ask Reba.

Isn't modern technology just amazing?  I still find it hard to believe
that I can write you a letter, hit send, and you have it waiting in your
e-mail box just minutes later! From time to time, I will send you email
messages.  This is a great way for me to keep in touch and let you know
what's going on with me.

Love,
Reba

Thread