1998-01-12 - Just Released! 16 Million!

Header Data

From: Friend@public.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: e69fe62dd32d7f7814818f9fb6ada6f6bc7d895c0faa4ccf6d5bf09efc1011fe
Message ID: <2489173824760960>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1998-01-12 20:09:42 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:09:42 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Friend@public.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:09:42 -0800 (PST)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: Just Released!  16 Million!

IT WAS JUST RELEASED!!

INTRODUCING...MILLIONS VOL. 1

We took a total of over 92 million email addresses from many of the
touted CD's that are out there (bought them all - some were $300+)!
We added the millions we had in storage to those.   When we
combined them all, we had in  excess of 100+ million addresses
in one huge file.

We then ran a super "sort/de-dupe" program against this huge list.
It cut the file down to less than 25 million!!! Can you believe that? It
seems that most people that are selling CD's are duping the public
by putting numerous files of addresses in the CD over and over. This
created many duplicate addresses. They also had many program
 "generated" email addresses like Compuserve, MCI, ANON's, etc.
This causes a tremendous amount of undeliverables, and for  those
that use Stealth programs, clogs up servers quickly with trash, etc.

We then ran a program that contained 150+ keywords to remove
addresses with vulgarity,  profanity, sex-related names, postmaster,
 webmaster, flamer, abuse, spam, etc., etc.   Also eliminated all .edu,
.mil, .org, .gov, etc.   After that list was run against the remaining list,
it  reduced it down to near 16 million addresses!

So, you see, our list will save people hundreds of dollars buying all
others that are out there on  CD and otherwise. Using ours will be like
 using the 100+ million that we started with, but a lot  less money and
alot less time!!

We also purchased Cyber-Promos ($995.00) CD.   We received it just
prior to finishing production work on the new CD.   We had our people
take a random sample of 300,000 addresses  from the touted 2.9 that
they advertised.   We used a program that allows us to take a random
sample of addresses from any list.   We were able to have the program
take every 9th address, thus giving us a 300,000 list of Cyber's email
addresses from top to bottom.  We did not clean  these, but we did create
3 seperate files named cyber1.txt, cyber2.txt, & cyber3.txt of 100,000
addresses each. This will give all people that use the list a opportunity to
send mail to the list before deciding if their CD is all it's hyped to be.

We also included a 2+ million "Remove/Flamer" file broke into seperate
files for ease of  extracting and adding to your own database of removes.

 "You can buy from the REST or you can buy from the BEST.   Your choice.
_____________________________

What others are saying:

"I received the CD on Friday evening.   Like a kid with a new toy, I
immediately started bulking out using the new email addresses.  Over
the course of the weekend, I emailed out over 500,000 emails and I
received less than TWENTY undeliverables!!  I am totally satisfied
with my purchase!!  Thanks Premier!!"

Dave Buckley
Houston,  TX

"This list is worth it's weight in gold!!  I sent out 100,000 emails for my
product and received over 55 orders!

Ann Colby
New Orleans, LA

                  HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE

Here is what you get when you order today!

>> 16 Million Email Addresses... 1 per line in simple text format on a CD.
Files are in lots of 100,000 (no codes needed to open files).
All files are separated by domain name for your convenience.

PLUS you receive a tremendous REMOVE list!

AND

the a sampling of CyberPromo's HOT list.

>>> NOW ONLY $149.00!

This price is effective for the next seven days, thereafter the price will be
$199.00 so ORDER NOW!

All lists are completely free of any Duplicates. We also on a continual
basis, add New Names and Remove Undeliverables and Remove
Requests.

The result is the Cleanest Email Addresses Available Anywhere
to use over and over again, for a FRACTION of the cost that other
companies charge. Typical rates for acquiring email lists are from
1 cent to as high as 3 cents per email address - that's
"INFORMATION HIGHWAY" ROBBERY!.

Don't even hesitate on this one or you will miss out on the most
effective way to market anywhere..PERIOD!

If you have any further questions or to place an order by
phone, please do not hesitate to call us at:

                              908-245-1143

To order our email package, simply print out the EZ ORDER FORM
below and fax or mail it to our office today.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Checks by Fax and Mail.

 _________________
EZ Order Form

 _____Yes! I would like to order MILLIONS Vol. 1 email addresses
for only $149.00.

*Please select one of the following for shipping..

____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
$15 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $25 for shipping)

____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm including
$10 for shipping.  (outside US add an additional $25 for shipping)

DATE_____________________________________________________

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME___________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS__________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS_____________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

AMOUNT $____________________

(Required) SIGNATURE:x________________________

DATE:x__________________

You may fax your order to us at:   1-908-245-3119

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check below and fax it to
our office along with all forms to: 1-908-245-3119

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*** PLEASE PASTE YOUR

CHECK HERE AND FAX IT TO US AT 1-908-245-3119

If You fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original check.
We will draft up a new check, with the exact information from your
original check. All checks will be held for bank clearance.

If you feel more comfortable sending payment through the mail,
please send all forms and Check or Money Order to:

Rapture Marketing Inc.
P.O. Box 616
Kenilworth, NJ 07033

Thread