1998-01-05 - Re: Lock and Load (fwd)

Header Data

From: Jonathan Wienke <JonWienk@ix.netcom.com>
To: ichudov@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: e6b2e5df2548e4c43cbbea7b681e9187195632b799ae1bb16d1380a927afca91
Message ID: <3.0.3.32.19980105111943.006ce590@popd.netcruiser>
Reply To: <199712230422.WAA22160@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-01-05 19:39:22 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 03:39:22 +0800

Raw message

From: Jonathan Wienke <JonWienk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 03:39:22 +0800
To: ichudov@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Lock and Load (fwd)

Jonathan Wienke

PGP Key Fingerprints:
7484 2FB7 7588 ACD1  3A8F 778A 7407 2928
3312 6597 8258 9A9E D9FA  4878 C245 D245 EAA7 0DCC

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace.
We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that
feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget
that ye were our countrymen."
-- Samuel Adams

"Stupidity is the one arena of of human achievement where most people
fulfill their potential."
-- Jonathan Wienke

Never sign a contract that contains the phrase "first-born child."

When the government fears the people there is liberty.
When the people fear the government there is tyranny.

RSA export-o-matic: