1998-01-24 - Re: Sucking Sound…

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f812b3842a2fdf370650b32da3d816b90fd9903908e108a04a743630da15f7b1
Message ID: <ZZPTJe45w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <v03102800b0ef0154981a@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-01-24 18:41:15 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 02:41:15 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 02:41:15 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Sucking Sound...

Tim May <tcmay@got.net> writes:
> But I had been marveling at how the Clinton troubles were being ignored by
> the Cypherpunks...I figured we were all so jaded about government and the
> criminals who flourish in Washington that there was no point in commenting
> on this latest revelation of corruption. (The apparent perjury, suborning
> perjury, and witness-tampering, not the affair with Lewinsky, however
> tawdry it was.)

The whole Washington crowd is making itself obsolete and irrelevant.

Sure they can cause great problem for an occasional victim, but if you're
lucky enough to stay out fo their way, then it doesn't matter if it's
criminal Clinton or crimnal Gore or some republican criminal.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM