1998-02-11 - Anguilla and Ricochet

Header Data

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 092dba004f0891b928bca8d1d1140aea6fa49a30530467ef1b97df4eb75a0d5b
Message ID: <3.0.2.32.19980211003056.0075df9c@netcom10.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:38:17 +0800

Raw message

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:38:17 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Anguilla and Ricochet

Folks,
I would like to coordinate the wireless communication efforts for FC'98 in
Anguilla. If you were there last year, you know that the lack of a
meaningful communication infrastructure is the number one problem on the
island.

If you intend to bring, or have access to, wireless modems [Ricochet],
satellite ground stations [VSAT, INMARSAT], or the like, please get in
touch with me immediately.

Thanks,

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock@netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi

Thread