1998-02-06 - Eureka! Fri Feb 6 ‘98

Header Data

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Message Hash: 1ab02c767a2348e92682fe3520fd2ba9a2a21d586307f6dba78df91e6e660d90
Message ID: <19980206082121.11843.qmail@eureka.abc-web.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 01:39:29 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 01:39:29 -0800 (PST)
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Subject: Eureka! Fri Feb 6 '98

Welcome to Friday's issue of Eureka!

PLAYGAL
This is truly a breathtaking site. Well-designed and easy to
use with  excellent content.  The tour alone has hotter porn
than many other 'free' sites - go see it now. It's explicit,
comprehensive and top quality.  There are 2,000  video feeds
online, free live fucking with sound, 10,000 erotic stories,
1,000s of top quality pix, adult and arcade games, real ama-
teur competitions and much more. Click now and be astounded!
Playgal --> http://www.playgal.com/playgal/banner_email.html

Ultra Hardcore -FREE XXX Samples - We push the limit of legal pictures!
http://www.ultrahardcore.com/ultracash/ultracash.cgi?eureka2
Get FREE XXX Samples from *ultrahardcore.com*.  We have
exclusive Max Hardcore pictures - that's right - Fisting,
Spread Assholes, Cum Shots and more.  *NEW* Get live fucking
with Sound!  Even get to see live bizarre stuff like live
PISSING shows! We have it all!!!!

NYCBBS ADULT EMPORIUM'S
Over 200 free pix all clearly listed with text descriptions!
Such as, w ould you let a chubby amateur suck your cock,  or
you can ride me tonight! You name it, it's in here. You will
be glad you stopped by.  Don't miss this one.  Cruise on by!
Nycbbs Adult .......... http://www.nycbbs.com/adult/picpost/

69 FREE PICS
No I did not count them,  but the number sounds good.  There
are some pictures from a  strip show showing some really hot
babes with whipped cream all  over their boobs.  Super tight
bodies with  neatly trimmed pussies.  Have a beer  and maybe
you will feel  like your over at a  hot Canadian strip club?
69 Free Pics .................... http://www.69freepics.com/

ANAL DESIRES
This is a paysite.  They do give  you a few free pictures to
entice you to join in  the fun.  Up the butt with one or two
cocks is the  flavor here!  Major  butt action!  You have to
see this one image of this pussy.  Major labia in a big way!
Anal Desires .................... http://web.wa.net/~plunge/

GALAXSHE
Cool website  featuring five  free galleries of  hot looking
ladies.  There is great tits,  long legs and high heels, all
spread wide.  Just the way we like it!  The images load fast
and are all thumbnailed for quick access. Take a look at it!
Galaxshe .......................... http://www.galaxshe.com/

#READ THIS!! WIN $25,000 and a Fantasy Date - Click Here Now!
#$25,000! ---> http://208.195.150.31/us/us_main.cgi/us_5267/A
#
HOORAY! THE ADULT SEARCH ENGINE
Now you can search for the sex sites you are looking for and
fast!  This new search engine is setting the standard others
will follow.  It offers pop-up search and detailed listings!
Hooray! -----------------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/hooray/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
Bizarre ----------------------> http://204.244.215.7/teens2/

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
Hey,  if you haven't checked out the Eureka! Chat sites yet,
you're  missing out  on some  great stuff.  Every day you'll
find hundreds of other readers just like you looking to chat
have fun and maybe a little 'cyber'. We know you'll love it!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

HOT LIVE PHONE SEX TO MAKE YOU CUM!
LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!----------->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

NEW! CENTERFOLD PIC OF THE DAY
Exclusive!  We proudly present  unpublished Pictures of your
favorite Centerfolds.  Featured This Week: Dec 80-PMOY Terri
Welles, Dec 89-Petra Verkaik, Sept 93-Carrie Westcott, Kerri
Kendall,  Rebecca Ferratti,  Lydia Schone and many more too!
---------------------------> http://www.gatefold.com/eureka/

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
Katie: A alluring blonde with a penchant for dildos, this young gal is
seductive! Bold and petite, this sexy little girl knows what men &
women want. She loves to please, and to be pleased. This gal is the
kind of girl Bill Clinton would want to have as an intern! Visit her
now and get off!

---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
Very Sexy Erotic Stories: Ready  for  lots  of hot, free sex
stories? Look no further than  Very Sexy Erotic Stories. All
different subjects, all free. ..... http://www.verysexy.com/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Woah,  our Adult Star pics are getting hotter and hotter, so
make sure you stop by and check out today's - definitely not
to be missed! --------> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

OTHER EUREKAS!
GAY EUREKA! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?060
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?061
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?062
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?063
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?064
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?065
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?066
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?067
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?068
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?069

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.