1998-02-07 - Eureka! Sat Feb 7 ‘98

Header Data

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Message Hash: 447de9350479608cbab588a7ada2df7581233dcf093b91517a75beba101da338
Message ID: <19980207083702.2795.qmail@eureka.abc-web.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 02:46:05 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 02:46:05 -0800 (PST)
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Subject: Eureka! Sat Feb 7 '98

Welcome to Saturday's issue of Eureka!

ULTIMATE HARDCORE
If you're  looking for  over 200  live  strip  shows and sex
crazed  video feeds  - 24 hours  a day!  -  thousands of XXX
photos - hundreds of Videos (Avis, Movs and Mpegs) - and all
totally free for a trial period,  then look no further.  The
only place you need to visit is Ultimate Hardcore. TRY FREE!
.. http://www.mr-cash.com/cgi-bin/ult-program.cgi/raw_3171/A

Tunnel Hotel pics and chat
http://www.tunnel.com
Have you ever wished for a site that doesn't run you in
circles with more ads than content, blind links, or pop up
consoles?  A site that doesn't force you to jump hoops to
get access.  We have no AVS, blind links, or consoles.  We
have 11,000 completly FREE pictures gathered from the news
groups and categorized for your easy viewing.  We have free
XXX multi roomed chat.  DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE!

BIG SEX TOYS
Sometimes  when surfing  for porn  you have  to get a little
scared,  just for fun.  Like when you call  your friend over
and say out loud, no fucking way, look at that!  This is one
of those. Click on the free area, then Star's pics, then see
the two candle dildo image. She has enough hair on her legs,
thighs and bush to make a fucking sweater!  You have to see!
Big Sex Toys .................... http://www.bigsextoys.com/

READ OTHER PEOPLES DIRTY EMAIL
This  is a graphically  busy site with wierd colors.  Let me
guide you to the carrot.  It's wierd shit day here! Click on
enter, then the grey enter button, then click Ambers button,
then to the bottom click the nice erect nipple, then at last
click on the fourth green radioactive barrel for a wild jpeg
of a red haired  pussy with a carrot shoved in!  I guess the
little bunny  is a vegetable lover  and wants a  carrot bad!
Read Other Peoples .............. http://pp256.com/email.htm

AUSSIE SHOWGIRLS
Well good  day mate!  After the  warning page  click the try
before you buy.  Here you will find a  sexy mix of images to
check out.  Pussy,  blondes, anal,  and nice tits and asses!
Aussie Showgirls .............. http://www.showgirls.com.au/

ADULT MEGAPLEXXX
There are tons of daily picture links here.  As you click on
them you are  given a free picture  then another link,  that
will lead you to more free pix.  Try the daily pic from free
xxx pics,  then the all free pics, then the amateur gallery.
There you will find the gallery with lots of hot sex images!
Adult Megaplexxx ............. http://www.darkside.inter.net

#READ THIS!! WIN $25,000 and a Fantasy Date - Click Here Now!
#$25,000! ---> http://208.195.150.31/us/us_main.cgi/us_5267/A
#
HOORAY! THE ADULT SEARCH ENGINE
Now you can search for the sex sites you are looking for and
fast!  This new search engine is setting the standard others
will follow.  It offers pop-up search and detailed listings!
Hooray! -----------------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/hooray/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
Anal --------------------------> http://204.244.215.7/anal2/

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
Hey,  if you haven't checked out the Eureka! Chat sites yet,
you're  missing out  on some  great stuff.  Every day you'll
find hundreds of other readers just like you looking to chat
have fun and maybe a little 'cyber'. We know you'll love it!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

HOT LIVE PHONE SEX TO MAKE YOU CUM!
LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!----------->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

NEW! CENTERFOLD PIC OF THE DAY
Exclusive!  We proudly present  unpublished Pictures of your
favorite Centerfolds.  Featured This Week: Dec 80-PMOY Terri
Welles, Dec 89-Petra Verkaik, Sept 93-Carrie Westcott, Kerri
Kendall,  Rebecca Ferratti,  Lydia Schone and many more too!
---------------------------> http://www.gatefold.com/eureka/

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
Tina: A 23-year-old  female  swinger/exhibitionist who loves
posing for erotic photos, is into  hot phone sex and meeting
for casual discreet encounters.  Tina  stands  5 ft 2 inches
tall and weighs 105 lbs. This babe is a wet dream waiting to
happen.
---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
TabooStories.com: Nasty  alert!  TabooStories.com  gives you
the hardest, nastiest sex stories  on  the net, all free! We
have the stories that the  other  sites  don't dare to post!
Don't say we dindn't warn you.. http://www.taboostories.com/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Woah,  our Adult Star pics are getting hotter and hotter, so
make sure you stop by and check out today's - definitely not
to be missed! --------> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

OTHER EUREKAS!
GAY EUREKA! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?070
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?071
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?072
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?073
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?074
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?075
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?076
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?077
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?078
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?079

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.