1998-02-12 - Eureka! Thu Feb 12 ‘98

Header Data

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Message Hash: 86cd031d2539450c321a93cdd7489d74bbb2d9c1b0b3a34db863109a2878bda4
Message ID: <19980212083920.1744.qmail@eureka.abc-web.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:40:25 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:40:25 -0800 (PST)
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Subject: Eureka! Thu Feb 12 '98

Welcome to Thursday's issue of Eureka!

UNFAITHFUL
Just once in a while  a brand new site comes along that will
blow your mind,  and Unfaithful  is one of them.  Brought to
you by two  of the biggest  names on the web,  Intertain and
Playgal,  it offers MORE than both sites put together, which
includes  an amazing  3,000 video feeds - yes,  thousands of
hot, streaming videos, many totally live, and some even with
audio too!  With it's FREE trial offer don't miss this site!
Unfaithful ... http://www.unfaithful.com/banner_Eureka0.html

Just Say SEX
http://www.justsay.com/index2.htm
With over 1000 nude celeb pics, the widest variety of
hardcore kink, the freshest amateurs, the hotest exclusive
stories, and THE best FREE Swinger Site on the net, why do
you need to go anywhere else?

RAVISHING RENEE'
Oh yes, you betcha, uh huh!  This is one hot young amateur!
Drop on by her website to see some great pix!  Check out the
gallery to see what I mean.  She paints herself, shows off
those tiny titt nipples through tight fabric and wears some
short shorts with just enough ass hanging out to keep you
clicking for more.  Do not miss the massage section either!
Ravishing Renee' .................. http://qstart.com/renee/

CAM GIRLS CHEYENNE
Definitely worth a stop on your endless surf for hot looking
porno pix.  This site features a sweet young lady showing us
her goods. Rubbing her box, licking other girls and there is
a bonus here! Free videos for everyone. Pretty cool mix here!
Cam Girls .......... http://www.cam-girls.com/html/chey.html

HOT BABES
This site is not going to win any design awards but I give
it a 10 for being simple.  It features good looking women.
In various positions and showing their goods.  Just click on
an image and your off to the next one.  Simple but efective!
Hot Babes ................ http://www.shadowx.com/babe5.html

SEXJUICE  ***FREE TODAY!!***
This is a paysite. But get this, we again have a special deal
for you today and today only! That's right Sexjuice is giving
us free video feeds for 24 hours which includes all video feeds
and a HUGE 350 page magazine updated every month. The video is
real, not some crappy clip cut out of an old porno flick. Check
it out FREE now and find which of the awesome video packages
is free - HURRY this offer is extremely limited and ONLY for
Eureka subscribers! You'll be directing the hot babe action
in no time!  This is a do not miss situation.  Go there now!
Sexjuice ................ http://www.sexjuice.net/eureka.asp

READ THIS!! WIN $25,000 and a Fantasy Date - Click Here Now!
$25,000! ---> http://208.195.150.31/us/us_main.cgi/us_5267/A

HOORAY! THE ADULT SEARCH ENGINE
Now you can search for the sex sites you are looking for and
fast!  This new search engine is setting the standard others
will follow.  It offers pop-up search and detailed listings!
Hooray! -----------------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/hooray/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
Six free feeds --------------------> http://207.136.152.129/

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
Hey,  if you haven't checked out the Eureka! Chat sites yet,
you're  missing out  on some  great stuff.  Every day you'll
find hundreds of other readers just like you looking to chat
have fun and maybe a little 'cyber'. We know you'll love it!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

HOT LIVE PHONE SEX TO MAKE YOU CUM!
LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!----------->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

NEW! CENTERFOLD PIC OF THE DAY
Exclusive!  We proudly present  unpublished Pictures of your
favorite Centerfolds.  Featured This Week: Dec 80-PMOY Terri
Welles, Dec 89-Petra Verkaik, Sept 93-Carrie Westcott, Kerri
Kendall,  Rebecca Ferratti,  Lydia Schone and many more too!
---------------------------> http://www.gatefold.com/eureka/

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
Tristina: This lady loves  behinds,  no  ands,  ifs or BUTTs
about it! Trisitna loves bottoms  so much, she dedicated her
site to asses. So visit  this  site,  and  see why we are so
tongue in CHEEK about her booty page.
---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
The Top 50 Erotic  Stories  Sites:  Only the highest quality
erotic stories sites are listed  here. No nonsence. Just top
notch totally free free erotic stories sites................
........................... http://www.xxxstories.com/top50/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Woah,  our Adult Star pics are getting hotter and hotter, so
make sure you stop by and check out today's - definitely not
to be missed! --------> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

OTHER EUREKAS!
GAY EUREKA! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?120
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?121
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?122
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?123
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?124
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?125
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?126
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?127
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?128
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?129

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.