1998-02-13 - Sabotaging Australian Involvement in Bill’s War

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: James Morris <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8b31f5e90f71e905850353712ef4b1245c2808928c14f2fba5a0fccfd304085e
Message ID: <v03102803b10962ad43f3@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <34E39B7C.ABBE7A6@intercode.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 1998-02-13 02:43:50 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:43:50 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:43:50 -0800 (PST)
To: James Morris <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Sabotaging Australian Involvement in Bill's War

At 5:01 PM -0800 2/12/98, James Morris wrote:
>I'm just wondering if anyone else finds it particularly odd that while
>Australia is prepared to commit SAS troops, medical and intelligence
>personnel to a possible strike against Iraq, the US government still
>doesn't seem to trust us enough to use US developed cryptography
>products with adequate security.

It's not at all odd.

In the New World Order, you Aussies are children. As children, your role is
to die in wars like Viet Nam and the Gulf, under orders from the New World
Reichsfuhrer.

And like the American children sent to die in wars at age 18, but too young
to either vote or drink alchohol, children cannot be allowed to possess
dangerous crypto tools which might let them deviate from parental wishes.

(Seriously, what the holy fuck are you Aussies doing getting involved in
our Moral Leader's vanity war with Saddam? The United Nations authorized
action in 1990 to "liberate Kuwait." That was done. All this recent
folderol about "ensuring Saddam complies with inspections" is outside the
original charter. And, of course, pointless. If the U.S. launches Bill's
War, I hope it gets paid back in full with some attacks by freedom
fighters. Maybe then Amerika will lose its desire to boss the world around
and will get back to basics.)

--Tim May

Just Say No to "Big Brother Inside"
Higher Power: 2^3,021,377   | black markets, collapse of governments.

Thread