1998-02-20 - Re: PLO censoring pro-Iraqi sentiments

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: “Brian B. Riley” <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Message Hash: 8df3bf5e38e47c507bb10e1f993af8f13bd207bb4b7d6f556a5657157356306c
Message ID: <v0310280eb112ae1ab77c@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <199802200322.WAA27685@mx02.together.net>
UTC Datetime: 1998-02-20 04:09:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:09:44 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:09:44 +0800
To: "Brian B. Riley" <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Subject: Re: PLO censoring pro-Iraqi sentiments

At 7:22 PM -0800 2/19/98, Brian B. Riley wrote:

>>> The next time you "cheer to see the U.S. gets its tail kicked", why
>>> don't you think about the American troops who lost their lives or
>were
>>> maimed, or who were doing something they may have been personally and
>>> morally against, but they chose to be professional soldiers, and
>instead
>>> of displaying cowardice, they tried to do what was asked of them.
>
> I prefer to view what Tim said in the context that "Amerika" the ugly
>got its tail kicked in the broader sense. I don't believe that Tim took
>any pleasure in seeing American soldiers getting killed.

Precisely. I took no special glee in seeing U.S. soldiers killed in
Somalia. (By the way, I also took no special glee in seeing young Russian
boys burning to death as their Hind helicopter plummeted to the ground
after being hit by a Redeye or Stinger missile...but I was happy to see the
Russian invaders have their asses kicked.)

The United States has undertaken in the last half of this century to get
involved in exactly the sort of "foreign wars" that Washington warned us
of. Adventurism, really.

That some young American boys (and a few girls) die in such vanity wars is
regrettable, but it doesn't change my view of the wars, or the wish I have
that the U.S. lose the wars and so, perhaps, rethink its adventurist,
imperialist, statist, New World Big Brother Order geopolitical view.

Since the lessons really didn't take in past wars, whether won or lost, I'm
really, really, really hoping for a debacle in this one. The sinking of an
aircraft carrier, with the deaths of several thousand young boys, might do
it.

As for their deaths, their choice is to not enlist. Or, if they enlisted,
to refuse to go the Gulf for this war.

(A Santa Cruz local, Erik Larsen, did exactly this in Desert Storm. He
refused to go.)

If they go fight in Clinton's dirty little vanity war, and they get killed,
tough shit. Think of it as evolution in action.

And as for the thread name here, "PLO censoring pro-Iraqi sentiments, it's
reprehensible that the U.S. is pushing a "peace process" which condones
this kind of censorship. Better to just let the Arabs fight the Jews,
without any funding from U.S. slave-taxpayer-units. If the Arabs kill all
the Jews I'll say it was a really, really stupid ideas for a bunch of Jews
from Poland and Germany and Russia to go kick out a bunch of "sand niggers"
and "ragheads" and not expect retribution to someday arrive.

Oh, and spare me the typical Zionist rhetoric about how "YHWH" or Whatever
It's Damned Name Is "promised" this land to the Jews, despite their Polish
or Russian or Ukrainian residency and genetics for thousands of years.

Fucking religious fruitcakes.

--Tim May

Just Say No to "Big Brother Inside"
Higher Power: 2^3,021,377   | black markets, collapse of governments.

Thread