1998-02-15 - Seeking Paper Submissions

Header Data

From: Michael Tanner <tanner@nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu>
To: CYBERTELECOM-L@listserv.aol.com
Message Hash: 981d966d20233209c274e9c9166e4c61283033c563ebd24e7ceab16dd0b0cbbd
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19980215035640.006bcb5c@nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 19:56:07 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Michael Tanner <tanner@nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 19:56:07 -0800 (PST)
To: CYBERTELECOM-L@listserv.aol.com
Subject: Seeking Paper Submissions

The Journal of Technology Law & Policy an online journal devoted to the
discussion of the legal issues concerning technology is requesting article
submissions for our upcomming issue.  We invite anyone who has an article of
original work discussing a legal issue which pertians to any aspect of
high-technology (communciation technology, copyright, trademark, patent,
software, y2k conerns, internet issues) to submit the article for
consideration for publication in our journal.  Relevant graphics audio and
video may be utilized.

There is no length limitations for submissions.  All citations should
conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation 16th. ed.  Please
include the URL of any cited information available online.

Interested writers should send 2 hard copys of thier article as well as a
digitized copy in either Wordperfect 6.1 or MS Word 97 format to the
following address:
        Journal of Technology Law and Policy
        University of Florida College of Law
       PO Box 117640
       Gainesville, FL 32611-7640
       USA
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at (352)392-0261.

Thread