1998-02-02 - Re: More on ISDN Features

Header Data

From: Vicente Silveira <vicente@certisign.com.br>
To: jya@pipeline.com
Message Hash: d4efd674c282b062da5a2268b87891a5f5d0905c18f2cc4a03e3fc4a31ff4a49
Message ID: <34D5C79F.A4EA70B@certisign.com.br>
Reply To: <1.5.4.32.19980130235837.0072cee4@pop.pipeline.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-02-02 13:26:06 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 21:26:06 +0800

Raw message

From: Vicente Silveira <vicente@certisign.com.br>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 21:26:06 +0800
To: jya@pipeline.com
Subject: Re: More on ISDN Features

Btw, a report from the New Zealand Herald ( 1997-07-21 ) says that
New Zealand's secret facility of Waihopai ( believed to be part of Echelon ) was
being upgraded to be able
to monitor an increasing volume of telecommunications on the Pacific. Even more
interesting is that the NZ's Crimes Act was being modified to allow the interception
of
"private oral communications" ( phone calls ) of foreign states, organizations and
individuals.

The report :  http://www.magnet.ch/serendipity/hermetic/crypto/echelon/nzh1.htm

-vbs