1998-02-09 - Re: 145 Million

Header Data

From: Ken Williams <jkwilli2@unity.ncsu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e5f4197759263d3bfe533864c1cc21a606deae8e3685b31d792335efb05b5f4b
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.96.980209072203.14738B-100000@c00953-100lez.eos.ncsu.edu>
Reply To: <199801260540.XAA10977@mail.t-1net.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-02-09 13:13:34 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 21:13:34 +0800

Raw message

From: Ken Williams <jkwilli2@unity.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 21:13:34 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: 145 Million

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998 MAILER-DAEMON@toad.com wrote:

>Removal instructions below.
>
>If someone with an 8th grade education can make a personal
>fortune of $145 million in network marketing with herbs,

that's a shitload of weed!  it would be quite risky too trying to move
over 45,000 lbs of quality weed.  you are right though that anyone
with an 8th grade education can do it....in fact, i would say most of the
ppl trying to achieve this probably have an 8th grade education or less.

>why can't you?  Especially when this person has just decided

um....because i didn't enjoy prison the first time?

>to come out of retirement to launch an upstart company,
>marketing products that were used by the Russians to win all
>those gold medals at the Olympic Games.  With more scientific

Russians winning gold medals?  you want me to push steroids too?

>research than anything else on the market, it's no wonder why
>so many doctors are joining our company and offering these
>products to their patients.

dope dealers = doctors?  crackheads = patients?

>Why not do something different to change your life?  Join in

ok, pass me that crack pipe you're tokin on then.

>with the person who knows how to make things happen big and
>fast.  He has just joined our company and is willing to help
>you learn how to 'set yourself free'.

uhh....Scarface died trying to do this, didn't he?

>Someday maybe you can throw the alarm clock out the window.
>For good.

but my pager and cellfone will be going off constantly.  since i'll
probably be jacked on crystal meth all the time, i guess i won't mind
though....

>For additional information, please check out the following:
>http://www.prime-1.com
>
>Thanks
>

>For guaranteed removal call 1-800-555-9205, ext. 3256,
>24 hours a day.

yeah, right.

TATTOOMAN

Thread