1998-02-04 - Liquidation

Header Data

From: MAILER-DAEMON@toad.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: f3cb7fbe5f9c1ebb8ac190008953a78ff75739f815a9c831d5119ab507f11d87
Message ID: <199801260457.WAA04312@quick.notfalse.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:46:22 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: MAILER-DAEMON@toad.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:46:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Liquidation

Forwarding this message to you because I thought the following 3 items would be
of real interest to you.

I wanted to get it out to you ASAP. This information is only going to be
available for a few more days. Deal is, right now, you can get still it for
free.

Here is what you can get:

1) The contact names and private phone number of a company that is PAYING CASH
for unwanted used material handling equipment.

This company is one of the largest used equipment BUYERS in the nation and even
pays finders fees.

2) Wouldn't it be nice to save as much as 80% on items you're probably buying at
full retail currently?

We've uncovered the Web address to one of the Internet's top  "Liquidation
Specials of the Month" web site .
Now you'll have the insider's track on buying at wholesale like the pros do.

It's really a cool site!
But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself.

3) Get the #1 hottest material handling product catalog on the market today.

No, I'm not exaggerating. This catalog has everything you could possibly want
and they offer new, used or reconditioned items that almost every business uses
each and every day.

All the information, the catalog, the names, phone numbers, contacts in one
complete package . You don't even pay postage!

So how can you take advantage of this risk free offer?
It's as easy as 1-2-3, here is all you have to do:

Step 1)

Simply call the " Equipment Buyers Guide" at 205-941-4795
Monday-Friday during regular business hours.
This offer is ending Friday.  Seriously gang, don't delay.

Step 2)

Tell them you want the "INSIDERS BUYING GUIDE PACKAGE #32" sent to you
immediately.

(Make sure you stress you want "PACKAGE #32" as this is the BIG package
 which includes all the key numbers and names .)

Step #3)

After we get the proper mailing information, you'll see it in a day or two!

I know this package will save you and your company hundreds, maybe even
thousands of dollars.Pick up the phone now and get the INSIDERS BUYERS GUIDE
PACK #32 sent to you now.

If this message is of no interest to you it is not necessary to reply for
"removal" This is a one time mailing of a very limited offer and
WILL NOT be sent again.