1998-02-11 - Eureka! Wed Feb 11 ‘98

Header Data

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Message Hash: f47ad713619061adf1426706244159bc732d3b1bf926297e662a7670e25d2d01
Message ID: <19980211081945.29762.qmail@eureka.abc-web.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 01:41:39 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 01:41:39 -0800 (PST)
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Subject: Eureka! Wed Feb 11 '98

Welcome to Wednesday's issue of Eureka!

HE GIRLS!
This site calls itself  "The original She-Male, slut wonder-
land",  and it's hard not to agree.  With multiple live she-
male slut video feeds. Huge numbers of amazing shemale pics,
extra  hot stories  and so much more,  you'll just love this
site. And what's more, we have arranged a special free trial
membership for all Eureka! subscribers.  So go check it out!
HeGirls ... http://207.33.10.198/cgi-bin/gate1/pbm/he_0024/0

COLLEGE NUDES GET NASTY
http://www.collegenudes.com/eureka.htm
BRAND NEW SITE!!!  Just opened.  The hottest AMATEUR TEENS
getting nasty.  Pics In All Categories, and tons of Porno
material.  Cum Back to School for The Hottest sex on the
Web.

LESBIANS
Free hot pix!  Wet pink pussy, models and young ones. Simple
interface, just text links to jpeg images.  Check out number
seven, she has a star trek style shaved pussy. It's a quickie!
Lesbians ........ http://207.30.50.221/lesbians/lesbian.html

SIR CUM A LOT
Not a bad website.  Stop on by and see the samples for this
paysite.  They are all quick and easy thumbnails.  Featuring
panty, pussy, teen, asian, big tits, blowjob and a lot more!
Sir Cum A Lot .......... http://www.sircumalot.com/main.html

PAGINA DO ROSERA
We had to go around the world to find this one!  Easy text
links to huge super high resolution images of pussy and dick.
Double dicks in one mouth, and a wild shot of a large glass
electrical insulator up some womans vagina! You must see it!
pagina Do Rosera ........... http://www.gold.com.br/~rosera/

MICHELLE
Now I know why the Beatles sang about Michelle. This one very
sweet hot young amateur teen.  She is images of herself in
various states of dress including a cheerleading outfit, up
her skirt shots and a great bedroom image with some nipple
action showing.  Check this little lady out for certain!
Michelle .............. http://mhgnet.com/michelle/mich.html

READ THIS!! WIN $25,000 and a Fantasy Date - Click Here Now!
$25,000! ---> http://208.195.150.31/us/us_main.cgi/us_5267/A

HOORAY! THE ADULT SEARCH ENGINE
Now you can search for the sex sites you are looking for and
fast!  This new search engine is setting the standard others
will follow.  It offers pop-up search and detailed listings!
Hooray! -----------------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/hooray/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
Pregnant ----------------------> http://207.168.184.26/preg/

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
Hey,  if you haven't checked out the Eureka! Chat sites yet,
you're  missing out  on some  great stuff.  Every day you'll
find hundreds of other readers just like you looking to chat
have fun and maybe a little 'cyber'. We know you'll love it!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

HOT LIVE PHONE SEX TO MAKE YOU CUM!
LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!----------->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

NEW! CENTERFOLD PIC OF THE DAY
Exclusive!  We proudly present  unpublished Pictures of your
favorite Centerfolds.  Featured This Week: Dec 80-PMOY Terri
Welles, Dec 89-Petra Verkaik, Sept 93-Carrie Westcott, Kerri
Kendall,  Rebecca Ferratti,  Lydia Schone and many more too!
---------------------------> http://www.gatefold.com/eureka/

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
Wendy: "A fine ass blonde co-ed  with perky tits" is how one
person describes this  beautiful  babe.  Her hobbies include
writing and drawing, this  talented  woman  is the girl next
door. She loves computers and  sex  (imagine that!) so visit
her and see if she will interface with your HARD drive.
---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
TeenStories.com: Dozens of  steamy  sex  stories  about teen
sexual experiences! This site is as  hot as they come! Visit
TeenStories.com today! ......... http://www.teenstories.com/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Woah,  our Adult Star pics are getting hotter and hotter, so
make sure you stop by and check out today's - definitely not
to be missed! --------> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

OTHER EUREKAS!
GAY EUREKA! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?110
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?111
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?112
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?113
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?114
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?115
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?116
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?117
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?118
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?119

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.