1998-02-03 - Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: eureka.abc-web.co: host not found)

Header Data

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@chemistry.ohio-state.edu>
To: <Cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: f71f6cf6237b7ff18ad8cd582c14e3619418017c33a177e7382a1c66277c21c7
Message ID: <199802032335.SAA06316@chemistry.mps.ohio-state.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:35:50 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@chemistry.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:35:50 -0800 (PST)
To: <Cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: eureka.abc-web.co: host not found)

The original message was received at Tue, 3 Feb 1998 18:35:44 -0500 (EST)
from ts14-8.homenet.ohio-state.edu [140.254.113.47]

Reporting-MTA: dns; chemistry.mps.ohio-state.edu
Received-From-MTA: DNS; ts14-8.homenet.ohio-state.edu
Arrival-Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 18:35:44 -0500 (EST)

Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; eureka.abc-web.co
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 18:35:47 -0500 (EST)

Subject: Re: Eureka! Tue Feb 3 '98
From: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 01:54:08 -0800

Welcome to Tuesday's issue of Eureka!

PINKBITS
Voted the  #1 Teen (18+) site  on the web,  this is  one pay
site you  don't want  to miss out on!  Here's just one quote
from a satisfied member:  "This site delivers awesome value.
I have been a member of 3 other sites,  and this is the best
by far. It has the best pics, more live video, younger girls
and more  hardcore cumshots  than the  other sites  put tog-
ether".  And we have negotiated a special FREE trial member-
ship for Eureka subscribers, so don't take our word, go see!
PinkBits .. http://207.33.10.198/cgi-bin/gate1/pbm/pb_0024/0

PLEASE VISIT THIS FINE EUREKA! PARTNER SITE
Playgal - No.1 in Internet Hardcore!
http://www.playgal.com/playgal/banner_eureka.html
Playgal presents FREE LIVE FUCKING, and over 2,000 FREE XXX
MOVIES!

XXX 4 EVERY 1
Overall this site looks pretty good.  Click on the View Free
Sample Pics  to get to the good stuff.  Once over that fence
your in!  There  are thumbnails  of some hot  looking babes!
Wet  bush filled  with  hard dick.  Not a  bad  combination!
XXX 4 Every 1 .................... http://www.xxx4every1.com

DO ME LIVE
Do me too!  Do this, do that  and do the other.  If she lets
you!  This is  a paysite but  they have a  pretty juicy free
picture section. Girl on girl, shaved pussy, dildo, panties,
and clit  rubbing images.  Stroke your  browser over  there!
Do Me Live ........................ http://www.domelive.com/

CYBERJOY
Basic text links that deliver! Check out first time, that is
one  big black log,  and she  is enjoying it!  Cum shots and
links that will take you all over the place.  See the Hungry
for pussy picture. That tramp looks possessed!  Take a look.
Cyberjoy .......... http://www.cyberjoy.inter.net/adult3.htm

ADULT CHARTS
Here is  one to see.  Go there  right now. Tons of free pix!
Click on the free pictures area and your in.  Take your pick
of anal, cum shots, oral sex, girlgirl, teens, group action,
I could go  on more but you get the idea.  High quality jpeg
images  that load quickly!  These are some of  the best free
porno pix on the internet.  Grab your mouse and get surfing!
Adult Charts .................... http://www.adultcharts.com

BRAND NEW - HOORAY! THE ADULT SEARCH ENGINE
Now adult surfers have our very own search engine,  directly
designed to  only list adult sites,  and so run fast because
all other  types of site  are ignored.  Check it out  today!
Hooray! -----------------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/hooray/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
College teens -----> http://207.240.169.122/teens/start.html

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
NEW!!!! LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!--->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
Octavia: "Caught you looking" is the motto of this sweet 23-
year-old coed's web page. She loves  to show off, and claims
that she gets off thinking about all the horny guys checking
her out. Her photos exhibit her exhibitionist streak and are
of extremely high quality. Get  caught  looking at Octavia -
it's well worth sneaking a peak!
---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
T-Bone's Sex Club:  T-Bone  gives  you  a  new  selection of
erotic stories illustrated  with  nasty  hardcore pics! Last
week was Slut Wife week... what  will it be this week? Visit
T-Bone and find out! ............... http://www.rawsexx.com/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Every day  we bring you an exclusive  choice pic of a famous
adult porn star.  And we must tell you - these pix are abso-
luletly brilliant! ---> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

GAYEUREKA!
The gay  newsletter is now  available.  You can get it here!
Gay Eureka! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/

EUREKA! TRANSLATIONS
As well as English you can now choose any of these languages
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?030
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?031
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?032
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?033
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?034
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?035
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?036
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?037
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?038
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?039

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.