1998-03-01 - 68 Million Email Addresses - 99.00

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks
To: N/A
Message Hash: 3038b261c3182687bf7ac45a013bc7ae8a597fdef65b322933d2a6e8a2e97bd2
Message ID: <199803012139.NAA17234@cygint.cygnus.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 13:39:31 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 13:39:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 68 Million Email Addresses - 99.00

         68 MILLION
 EMAIL ADDRESSES
 FOR ONLY $99

 You want to make some money?

 I can put you in touch with over 60 million people at virtualy no cost.

 Can you make one cent from each of theses names?

If you can you have a profit of over $600,000.00

This offer is not for everyone.

If you can not see the just how excellent the
 risk / reward ratio in this offer is then there is nothing I can do for you.

To make money you must stop dreaming and TAKE ACTION.

PACKAGE  A

68,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!

$99.00

PACKAGE B

68,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!       AND

15 Different Bulk email programs

and tools  to help with your mailings

and list managment.

$ 139.00

PACKAGE  C

THE WORKS

68,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!       AND

15 Different Bulk email programs

and tools  to help with your mailings

and list managment.

             AND

Over 500 diferent Business Reports

now being sold on the internet for up to

$100 each. You get full rights to resell these reports.

With this package you get the email addresses,

the software to mail them AND ready to sell  information products.

AND ......

. a collection of the 100 best money making

adds currently floating around on the internet.

$ 189

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

IF YOU ORDER BY PHONE WE WILL SHIP YOUR CD CONTAINING THE 68 MILLION + NAMES WITHIN 12
HOURS OF YOUR ORDER!!!

  1) WE ACCEPT:  AMERICAN EXPRESS OR

                               VISA <> MASTERCARD

     TYPE OF CARD  AMX / VISA / MC??_______________

      EXPIRATION DATE   ___________________________

     NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

     CREDIT CARD #________________________________

     BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________

     CITY_________________________________________

    STATE________________ZIP_____________________

   PHONE INCLUDE AREA CODE___________________

    EMAIL ADDRESS______________________________

        WE WILL BILL selected amount to your account plus the following shipping costs

        SHIPPING  COST OF 3.85 FIRST CLASS MAIL

        SHIPPING COST OF  15.00  24 HOUR EXPRESS MAIL /  FEDERAL EXPRESS

        SALES TAX (7.25%) added to CA residents

  >>> Send correct amount in cash, check or money

order to:

  >>> ELECTRIC EMAIL
  >>> 702 Mangrove Avenue, Suite 151
  >>> Chico, CA 95926

  2) Send the same above requested credit card

information to above address.

   3) Fax the same above credit card information to 530-895-

8470

   4) Call phone # 530-876-4291.  This is a 24 hour phone

number to place a CREDIT CARD order.

   5) FAX A COPY of your signed check to 530-895-8470.

       This is an EXCELLENT way to order without a credit card!

Electric Email is a private company and is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, AOL, MSN, or any other
Internet Service Provider.

Copyright 1998

All rights reserved

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,
or abridging the freedom of speech
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a
redress of grievances.

Amendment I, The US Constitution                                                                :-)

Thread