1998-03-20 - Wayne Madsen

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: gnu@toad.com>
Message Hash: 6bd7eae7c4481bd84919486a78dbe83ecda81623ed218b9f2c3fc33772e5dc19
Message ID: <3511CFDD.42E@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:12:41 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:12:41 -0800 (PST)
To: gnu@toad.com>
Subject: Wayne Madsen

Thursday 3/19/98 6:58 PM

John Young
J Orlin Grabbe
John Gilmore

Here are my notes

  Thursday December 29, 1994 16:45 File MAD1.TXT

  Memorandum of Record

  At 16:30 I received a call from a

	Wayne Madsen
	3911 Fairfax Square
	Fairfax, VA 22031
	703-876-3081
	        3065 FAX
	wmadsen@explorer.csc.com

  Wayne told me he had a contract to update the Puzzle Palace
  first written by James Bamford.  The contract is with Penguin-
  Viking.  We talked close to 45 minutes.

  Wayne told he saw my name in Wirbel's EE Times articles.

  I gave Madsen some information about my case and where documents
  can be obtained in the WDC area.

  Madsen told me two disturbing items:

  1	NSA has been inviting White House staff to NSA.   NSA
	attempts to impress staff with NSA gadgets.

  2	NSA recently invited Tom Clancy to NSA.  Clancy's next novel
	will be about NSA.  Clancy, Wayne told, me is being used as a
	PR man to obtain more funding for NSA.

  Madsen also told me that a CRYPTO-AG salesman also got arrested by the
  Iranians for selling them crypto devices which also sent out the key!
  NSA work: called Red Threads or Hidden Threads.

  But let us be a little suspicious.  NSA is fairly good at dirty
  tricks.

  1	Anyone know Madsen?
  2	Is Madsen for real?

  If Madsen is for real, then let us help him with his book.

Madsen recently wrote

  http://caq.com/CAQ/caq63/caq63madsen.html

A former spook did a drive-by of

        3911 Fairfax Square
	Fairfax, VA 22031

shortly after the phone call from Madsen

The former spook phoned me  again on 07:29 3/16/1998.

The spook did a technical evaluation of the above address.

How may tricycles, cars, shades pulled-down to see if the address
was possibly a home address.

The spook concluded that the above address may be a
business.

Let's all, of course, hope for settlement.

bill

Thread