1998-03-13 - “Make your Mailbox an ATM Machine”

Header Data

From: lauke31@prodigy.com
To: lauke31@prodigy.com
Message Hash: 775675b5a1ada9f8af6c348d9f7a2a1f1c0476157fba68c072d96fbf4b2c7aa0
Message ID: <19980313674HAA23717@post.erzwiss.uni-hamburg.de>
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:12:16 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: lauke31@prodigy.com
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:12:16 -0800 (PST)
To: lauke31@prodigy.com
Subject: "Make your Mailbox an ATM Machine"

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#00ffff">

 <FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=5><B>MAKE YOUR MAILBOX YOUR CASH ATM
                        MACHINE!
                                                                              </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>
          <FONT  COLOR="#8000ff" BACK="#00ffff" SIZE=3> Immediately Make a Copy of this Letter, <B>PRINT IT SAVE</B>
           and <B>READ</B> again. I received this Letter 3 times before I decided
           to try it. I beat up on my self for not joining this group sooner

    ===<B>Add your Name the our Mailing List and start Receiving Cash!===</B>
</FONT></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" BACK="#FFFFFF" SIZE=3>
Greetings:
Hopefully my name is still on the list below. I am a retired attorney and
 about two years ago, a man came to me with a letter. NOTE: This is not
a chain letter. THIS SERVICE IS 100% LEGAL! (Refer to TITLE 18,
 Section 1302 & 1342 of the U.S. POSTAL and LOTTERY LAWS).
The letter he brought me is basically the same letter you have in your
hands. He asked me to verify the fact that this letter was legal to do.
I told him I would review it and get back to him. When I first read the
letter my client brought me, I thought it was some kind of off-the wall
idea to make money. A week and a half later, we met in my office to
discuss the issue. I told him to make a small change in the letter and it
would be all right.

I was still curious about the letter, so he told me how it works.
I thought it was a long shot, so I decided against participating,
but before my client left, I asked him to keep me updated as to his
result. About two months later he called me to tell me <B>HE HAD</B>
<B>RECEIVED OVER $800,000.00 IN CASH</B>. I didn't believe him, so
he asked me to try his idea and find out for my self. I thought about it
for a couple days and decided I didn't really  have anything to lose,
so I asked him for a copy of the letter.  I followed the instructions
exactly, mailed out 200 copies, and sure enough, the money started
arriving!  It came slowly at first, but after about three weeks, I was
getting more mail  than I could open in a day. After about  three
months the money stopped  coming. <B>I KEPT PRECISE RECORDS
OF THE EARNINGS AND AT THE END, IT TOTALED $868,494.00!</B>

I was earning a good living as a lawyer, but anyone in the legal profession
will tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the job. I told myself
 if  things  work out, I would retire from the practice and play golf. I
decided
to try the letter again, but this time I sent 500 letter out. Well, three
months
later, <B>I HAD TOTALED $2,344,178.00</B> ! I just couldn't believe it. I met my
old client for lunch to find out how it worked. He told me there are quite a
few similar letters going around. <B>WHAT MAKES THIS ONE DIFFERENT
IS THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SEVEN NAMES INSTEAD OF FIVE </B>
<B>LIKE MOST OTHERS.</B>  That fact alone results in your name being on far
more return. The other factor was the help I gave him in making sure the
whole thing was  perfectly legal, since nobody wants to risk doing something
illegal.

I'll bet by now you are curious to know what little change I told him to make.
Well, If you sent a letter like this out, to be legal, you need to actually
sell
something if you expect to receive a <B>DOLLAR</B>. I told him anyone sending
a dollar  back to him must receive something in return. So, when you send a
dollar to each  of the seven people on the list, you must include a slip of
paper
with the words:  "Please put me on your mailing list", include your, name,
mailing address, e-mail optional...

<FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3><B>THIS IS THE KEY TO THE PROGRAM!!  THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE
 FOR THE DOLLAR YOU SEND TO THE SEVEN NAMES IS YOUR NAME
ON THEIR MARKETING LETTER AND THE RIGHT TO EARN THOUSANDS ! !
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>

   Follow the simple instructions below exactly, & in less than three months,
    you will receive over<B> $800,000.00 GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!
</B>
1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the seven people on the list below,
    wrap a dollar in a note saying, "Please add me to your mailing list"
    and include your name, mailing address , optional e-mail address.

2. Remove the names in the #1 position on the list and move the rest of
     the names up one position. Then place your name in the #7 position.
     This is best done by saving this to a text file and editing it yourself
     and saving the new edited copy. Or  typing a new list, (Only the names)
     taping or gluing over  the old ones.  Or by.  Be very careful when you type
     the address and proof read them.

<FONT  COLOR="#800000" SIZE=3><B>1. G. Paul, 314 Sidney Martin St., Lafayette, LA 70507
2. I.A. Goodspeed, 33080 Brockway St, Union City, CA 94587
3. M. Alfred, P.O. Box 33366, San Antonio, Texas 78265
4. Ophelia Williams, 1250 E. Alexander St, Lafayette, LA 70501
5. Ed.. Bronsc, 9824 South Western Avenue  #321, Evergreen Park, IL 60805
6. ABC Sales, 12541A South Western, Box 4, Blue Island, IL 60406
7. S. Andrews, 89 Park Street, Rear Building #2, Montclair, NJ  07042
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>

3. When you have completed the instructions, you have the option of mailing
    your New Letter out in two ways: (1) by e-mail or  (2)Through the
    U.S. Postal Service.  Either way will bring big payoffs. This letter has
    been proven perfectly legal for both ways as long as you follow the above
    instructions, because you are purchasing membership in an exclusive
    mailing list.

To mail this out over the Internet,.  All you have to do is order several
hundred thousand e-mails from a provider like the one below. Also you can go to the
members directory in AOL and there you can collect thousands of names for
free.  However, you will need a utility to collect these names from AOL. As
a Member of AOL, go the Keyword, there is a free software utility under BPS
software called Power tools. This will allow you to cut and paste e-mails .
 Remember it does not cost anything to mail on the Internet.  Or you can get
a Mass Mail Network to mail it out in large  volumes for you.  We highly
recommend this one.  They always email more  than you purchase and their
 address are fresh.  Mail this letter to them with your name and address in
the  Position # 7 above.  A good one to use is:

Global Frontiers Marketing
732-728-0064
They are fair and do a good job of mailing to lots of internet providers.

4. We have a Fresh List of AOL Email address ready to use. These  addresses
    are downloaded weekly. 50,000 AOL E-mail addresses $7.50; 100,000/ $10.00
    you also get a Free Mailer with and order of 100,000 e-mails
    These addresses are on 3 .5  Disk.
          Ebran Marketing
          9824 South Western
          Suite 321
          Evergreen Park, IL 60805
5. If you are going to use the traditional U.S. Postal Service to do this
     program, you will want to make copies of this letter at a copy center
      (kinkos copy service) and  order a minimum of  500 names (1000 is best)
       from a mailing list company.

Ebran Marketing, 9824 S. Western Ave, Suite 321, Evergreen Park, IL 60805
     500/ $15.00    1000/ $20.00

These two also have effective lists:
     Avon Distributors ~ P.O. Box B11 ~ Shelly, ID 83274 ~ (800) 992-3866
      DataLine ~ P.O.Box 7348 ~ Omaha, NE 68107 ~ (800)497-2912

(A) While waiting for you list to arrive, place your copies in envelopes,
stamp, and seal them. <B>DO NOT PUT YOUR RETURN ADDRESS ON</B>
<B>THE ENVELOPES! </B>This will only pique the curiosity of the receiver.
 (B) When your mailing list arrives, place a label on each of your
envelopes and drop them in the mail box. Within 90 days, you will receive
over $800,000.00 in cash !!! * Keep a copy of this letter so you can use
 it a second time. Mail it out again in about six months but mail it to the
addresses you receive with each dollar. It will work again, only much better!

<B>BE SURE TO MAIL $1.00 TO EACH OF THE NAMES ON THE LIST
ABOVE.  INTEGRITY AND HONESTY WILL MAKE THIS PLAN WORK. </B>
And together <B>WE WILL ALL PROSPER.</B>

Here's how the system works: Assume for example you get a 7.5% return rate,
which is very conservative. My first attempt was about 9.5% and my second
was over 11%.
1.When you send out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00 = <B>$15.00 </B>
2.Those 15 mail out 200 letters each and 225 people send $1.00 =<B>$225.00</B>
3.Those 225 mail out 200 letters each and 3,375 people send $1.00=<B>$3,375.00</B>
4.Those 3,375 mail out 200 letters each and 50,625 people send
$1.00=<B>$50,625.00 </B>
5.Those 50,625 mail out 200 letters each and 759,372 people send
$1.00=<B>$759,372.00</B>

At this point your name drops off the list...but so far you have
received <FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3><B>$813,612.00</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>

It works every time, but how well depends on how many letters you send
out. In the example above, you mailed out 200 letters, if you had mailed
out 500 letters, you would have received over $2,00,017.
NOW, just think if you send out 50,000 to 100,000 e-mails and you only get
1.5 to a 3% response and each person responding send out another 50,000 to
100,000 with the 1.5 to 3% response.  Now you see you can easily reach the
$800,000 plus with little effort on your part. (Check the Math Yourself)

 With this kind of possible return, you have got to try it.Try it once and you
will do it again!!!!.  Just make sure you send a <B>DOLLAR </B>to each of the seven
 names on the list with a note to be added to their mailing list. Follow the
above
 instructions exactly, you will have <B>SUCCESS!!!!!!</B>

PS: You have read this far, so let me ask you one simple question:
     What do you have to loose?
     Just $7.00, but with a little effort on your part, you can gain over
$800,000

<B>EVERYBODY ON THE LIST NEEDS EVERYBODY'S HELP.
</B>
<B>TRY IT NOW ! ! </B>Place your name on our mailing List by sending your $1.00
to each of the 7 names above today.

Within about 14 days you will need help counting your $1.00 bills

<FONT  COLOR="#0f0f0f" BACK="#fffffe" SIZE=3>

</PRE></HTML

Thread