1998-03-19 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7bfd5d068d62d5aef319243e36a8102b1f975fafc9e47e80a97cf88e6a93190d
Message ID: <c27f2c437b0635833db7515caa29f5d3@anon.efga.org>
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 19:30:29 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 19:30:29 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

Fuck U Dickwads wrote:

> Those reporters who step outside of the scratch-and-sniff mentality
> that guarantees a large pay-per-sniff audience of rubberneckers are
> asking questions that have to do with access to 'National Security'
> matters (deemed important enough to destroy the Constitution over) being
> granted to individuals whose main qualification seems to be a great
> set of hooters, or a sizeable donation to the correct political party.

I count on TruthMonger as -my- mainstream news source.

I'llKissYouOnTheLipsButIWon'tPutMyTongueInYourMouthMonger

Thread