1998-03-30 - IMPORTANT: About your Credit ReportNo matter what “The Credit Bureaus” tell you, YOU CAN REMOVE NEGATIVE INFORMATIONfrom your credit reports, no matter if the negative information is true or not. No previous skills necessary!

Header Data

From: creditforu@hotmail.com
To: creditforu@hotmail.com
Message Hash: 9764c2ac2050ad3129aedfd45107982fc501b47be4aa261d1e62bae99d919e46
Message ID: <199803300137.RAA25422@germany.it.earthlink.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:40:14 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: creditforu@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:40:14 -0800 (PST)
To: creditforu@hotmail.com
Subject: IMPORTANT: About your Credit ReportNo matter what "The Credit Bureaus" tell you, YOU CAN REMOVE NEGATIVE INFORMATIONfrom your credit reports, no matter if the negative information is true or not. No previous skills necessary!

IT IS SO EASY TO CLEAR NEGATIVE CREDIT NOW...
Don't let anyone have access to your personal credit report.
We will show you how to do it legally and quickly.

(To go to our web site, click on the link now or
cut and paste it into your browser, but please
DO NOT retype it in.)

http://207.204.174.21/directcredit/

10 minutes a month is all you need . . .

* Direct Credit removes negative items from each
  major credit report:  Experian (Formally TRW),
  TransUnion, CBI/Equifax

* Direct Credit will communicate with the credit
  bureaus, so you will never need to

* Direct Credit reviews your credit reports on a
  regular basis!

* Direct Credit Manages your own credit reports
  quickly and easily

* Direct Credit re-establishes your good credit, Fast!"

This is not hype!  Direct Credit truly works.

If you have "Bad Credit" or know someone who does,
you can not let this opportunity go by.

(To go to our web site, click on the link now or
cut and paste it into your browser, but please
DO NOT retype it in.)

http://207.204.174.21/directcredit/

We can help you today!

Regards,