1998-03-17 - VIABLE PRODUCT, VIABLE OPPORTUNITY

Header Data

From: RDonnovan@hotmail.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 9b067560cc85c6600665c984cebaaee8a3e8649bcc11ff358e0190d114fb11fc
Message ID: <199803171947.LAA14002@cygint.cygnus.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:47:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: RDonnovan@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:47:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: VIABLE PRODUCT, VIABLE OPPORTUNITY

Every Day Cash Plan

You OWN the copyrights to the program!

You sell the program for any amount you wish

You are not part of any company, downline or MLM

One time fee- $20

Once you buy, I don't forget you- the program includes
 my support BBS. Any questions or difficulties you encounter,
 you contact me personally.

First question you are likely to ask- is this "junk mail?"
Read on to see why it is not another "$3000 in 5 minutes" scam.

----FREE----FREE----FREE----FREE----
REGISTERED version of NetContact
     Retails for $300 and up
This bulk E-mail software will EXPLODE your business
----FREE----FREE----FREE----FREE----

That is all I do! I earn $140,  $200, even $250 a day mailing out
the exact same sales letter! There is absolutely no catch or crazy
gimmick involved here, I promise you. This has nothing to do with
any order-based envelope stuffing program, illegal chain-letter scam
or worthless multi-level scheme!

Why does it work? You OWN the rights, and are free to do with the
program as you please. You keep EVERYTHING you make. No boss, no
downline. Owning copyrights to any information is a valuable
commodity- this is why you will receive around a 50% response rate
on your ads.

There is not an easier way to make $140 a day than this- if you
would like to gain financial independence and success, listen up...

I tried every moneymaking plan under the sun. After a couple years
of constant attempts at striking it rich, I had done nothing but
strike out.

I tried multi-level marketing... I failed!
I tried chain letters... They failed me!
I tried envelope stuffing... Ridiculous!

I figured I could afford the $30 or $40 for each of the programs I
tried; until I realized not only does that build up, but I was making
no money in the mean time. Needless to say, living with no positive
income quickly equals debt.

Luckily a friend informed me of this program, which turned my
finances around. It has come to replace the career I was working
towards, simply because I make better money in very little time-
leaving me time for more important things, like my family.

Here is what my 3 diskette program includes:

1) NetContact bulk mail software- REGISTERED
2) Master copies of my Special Sales Letters that
     make $140 per day
3) Complete business startup guides
4) Complete instructions and internet access to our secret website

As you can see, for only $20, you are getting a complete business
system with all the support you need! In the past I have licensed
this system for $49.95. Available only for Windows95 and NT.

cut here____________________________________________

Please rush me your Every-Day Cash Plan!!
Enclosed is the $20 dollar cost.

Send $20 cash or check to: 	HyperReal
				Box 136
				2051 Richmond Road Suite 125
				Lexington, KY 40502

Make checks or money orders payable to HyperReal

State/Province______________ Zip/Postal code_______________

Country if other than U.S._________________________________

Thread