1998-03-27 - Congratulations!

Header Data

From: “http://MusicBLVD.com/” <manager@musicblvd.com>
To: musicblvd@sparklist.com
Message Hash: bca34b7e545d20352090b9060b72d9ddfc9f798fcde2ca25339a9c5ab21df1f5
Message ID: <3.0.32.19980326191942.007a1210@mail.sparknet.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:33:01 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "http://MusicBLVD.com/" <manager@musicblvd.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:33:01 -0800 (PST)
To: musicblvd@sparklist.com
Subject: Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Music Boulevard has been voted the Top Music Store on the web in a USA
Today readers poll*, and we owe our success to you!

As a loyal customer, please share in the celebration and take *** $10
DOLLARS *** OFF OF YOUR NEXT ORDER.

More big news:  Now, earn frequent flyer miles and get free shipping!  Just
buy three items or more on Music Boulevard.

Click Here to celebrate:

http://musicblvd.com/celebrate

Share this special offer with a friend!   Forward this to anyone you know
who hasn't yet experienced the best way to buy music online.

Again, many thanks for helping us become the Best Music Store on the web.

P.S. This offer is good only until March 31.  Don't miss out on the
celebration!

*March 11, 1998

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send an email to:
remove-musicblvd@sparklist.com and you will be automatically removed from
this list.

Thread