1998-03-18 - Re: PRZ comments

Header Data

From: jim@mentat.com (Jim Gillogly)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c4d47bfbf4dc9fc02f49eb2df632f0bc1b813b21a203b6df01989bb9725e35dc
Message ID: <9803182246.AA29563@mentat.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:50:15 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: jim@mentat.com (Jim Gillogly)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:50:15 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: PRZ comments

Somebody quoted PRZ's message about the NAI/PGP/TIS merger deal,
which puts to rest for now some of <my> concerns about the weird
juxtaposition of companies, anyway.  He didn't address the
issue of NAI becoming a KRAP again.

Anonymous quoted:

and then s/he said:
> I'm just curious, and no offense intended, but Phil's signature is
> bad in the signed message.  I'm using PGP 5.55, and it has his key
> in it, and it doesn't check out.  "Things that make you go 'hmmmmm'".......

Just a formatting problem.  If you put a space before the "-Philip" the
message checks just fine.  There are several other copies of the message
posted around the Web already with the correct formatting, and the other
one I checked had the spacing right already (which is how I knew where to
look on this copy).  See, for example, the copy at http://jya.com .

	Jim Gillogly

Thread