1998-03-24 - 9 out of 10 Americans are owed an average of $1,200.00 each!

Header Data

From: thecompanyprez@a-vip.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: c4ef46313385be63d1c67a51034b799ae97819892ac80e2c119084bbf5e87dd5
Message ID: <>
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:09:17 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: thecompanyprez@a-vip.com
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:09:17 -0800 (PST)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: 9 out of 10 Americans are owed an average of $1,200.00 each!

There is over 400 BILLION DOLLARS in unclaimed and
lost money in North America and we want to help people
get their money back!

In a continuing effort to inform the public of this money,
Personal Funds Recovery, Inc. is launching an INFOMERCIAL
to air across North America. This INFOMERCIAL will educate millions
of viewers about the over 400 BILLION DOLLARS that needs to be
returned to it's rightful owners.

We are looking for 300 INDEPENDENT AGENTS who will become
a part of this campaign. Each Agent will own an exclusive territory
and will receive a percentage of every lead generated from the national
informercial!  Your involvement will be very financially rewarding.

Visit our website at <A HREF="http://www.link2web.net/owedmoney/money.html"</A>
to find out more about the opportunity and how you can get involved.

If you wish to be removed
please hit REPLY
and type REMOVE in the
subject line and your