1998-03-21 - My Most Abject Apologies

Header Data

From: “Paul H. Merrill” <paulmerrill@acm.org>
To: DimVu@aol.com
Message Hash: f18602a72a384ec164d09659d67b797477de8e01d6f8cac0b88367a3bf289573
Message ID: <3513364E.2938@acm.org>
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:35:06 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Paul H. Merrill" <paulmerrill@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:35:06 -0800 (PST)
To: DimVu@aol.com
Subject: My Most Abject Apologies

I wish to publicly thank Bill Stewart for pointin out my spelling error
in the account I set up for DV for two reasons 1) I truly dilike anyone
mishandling my own name in print or in pronunciation and 2) a
demonstration needs to be error free or it is a Not Good Thing  (not all
the way to a Bad Thing for a typo, but enough to take a dim view of it)

In this sprirt, I unsubscribed and removed the account and replaced (and
resubscribed) it with DimVu@aol.com

I apologize to one and all especially DV himself -- I certainly did not
wish to sully his good name thorugh misspelling.

As always,
Your Humble Servant,
Paul H. Merrill

BTW I coulda swore I sent this thing out yesterday, but since I shore
ain't seed it, I (wrote and) sent another.  (I keep no EMail.)
PHM

Thread