1998-03-22 - Re: Prediction: NAI will issue a “Clarification” about PGP from Europe

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Message Hash: f93d7864d9ab49d854e4f8834fb056cc536bd72b3f4bd4f4d3621f892e1f6361
Message ID: <199803221626.LAA10101@camel8.mindspring.com>
Reply To: <3.0.5.32.19980321224959.008e34b0@cnw.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-03-22 16:26:21 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 08:26:21 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 08:26:21 -0800 (PST)
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Subject: Re: Prediction: NAI will issue a "Clarification" about PGP     from  Europe

Robert Hettinga wrote:

>John has the drugs. Talk to him. Then you'll ***Understand***...

You talking to me? Look at me! Let's settle this now. Get it
straight from the purple nose: Not drugs, nuts, A-grade shit,
highest quality, cheap E$, dosing me and the other Messiahs
vampiring Big DaddyMommy -- that spaced-out hermaphroditic
duo's infinitely beyond  psycho-pharmacological cryptanalysis.

Try it, you'll like it. Endorsed by Thor and Brunhilde, Zeus and Juno,
Samson and Delilah, Amazons and Moses, Cleopatra and  Nero,
Jesus and FHC,  Atilla and Joan d'Arc, Machiavelli and Teresa de
Avilla, Nietzsche and Cosima, Hitler and Eva, Ghandi and Queen
Mary, Elvis and Janis, Paglia and Dice Clay, Teller and Penn, Pogo
and Dilbert, NSA and BXA, and others here faking normalcy:

Watch for very clear articulation, point by point argument, neat
numbered paragraphs, implacable coherency, occcasional bullet
spray for emphasis, peculiar indents and concussion grenades,
unpredictable ellipses of EM wipeout, wide-area split infinitives,
carpet bombs of dangling modifiers, genocidal threats at contra-blancos,
vile accusations of self-flagellations, all with not a hair or beard out
of place, a sure sign of uh oh, don't jiggle this nitroid.

That's just those who post. The others back there, well.

Thread